RobinZ

Graphic problem

Hi guys I have a problem every time when I play LCPD:FR after 5-6 minutes I can't see the buildings and the streets.Please help

Thank you.

You must be using a high poly car modification. In the LCPDFR Config file found in your scripts folder, change the "PreloadModels" option from False to True. You should also try lowering your graphical settings, as your system may be overloaded.

Hi guys I have a problem every time when I play LCPD:FR after 5-6 minutes I can't see the buildings and the streets.Please help

Thank you.

Are you using a modification to enhance the game graphics?

I'll go with wmai's theory, it happened to me with a high poly car, replaced the problemd car, and BAM...fixed

Edited by Asuna

I had the same problem and couldn't even use any mods other than lcpdfr. I did a little research online an added a Command line to my gta 4 directory and BAM! fixed it. My gta resource went from 200/120 or something similar to 250/1700

Open notepad and add this, then save it to your gta directory as commandline

-renderquality 0 -shadowdensity 0 -texturequality 0 -viewdistance 0 -detailquality 0 -norestrictions -width 800 -height 600 -availablevidmem 12.0 -percentvidmem 100 -DX9 /low -renderquality 0 -frameLimit 0 -nomemrestrict -noprecache -minspecaudio -safemode

Edited by killab72