bignick1109

Crashes before i get to play

Ok, more info. I launch the game, click start. It asks me to sign in, I hit ESC. Then I assume the game is loading, see different people pop on screen posing. Then suddenly all shuts down. Games closes without any kind of error.

I was able at one time to play with the LCPDFR mod running. Then I had the bright idea of downloading a uniform mod from LCPDFR and a Viech Mod from here also. After that I could not get back into game. I have no clue how to get rid of Mods to check and see if thats the problem.

Please advise, I have also attached the diagnostics for your enjoyment

Also, I do have Teamspeak and Teamviewer if needed

Thank

Edited by bignick1109

Please remove any mods you have installed (except LCPDFR). We can't help you until you do so as we don't know what it is that is causing the problems.

Also, are you using a legit copy of the game?

I am redownloading game now via Steam.

Yes I do have legit copy

I do run as Admin when launching

Hmm, that's happened to me before. Like said above, remove all your mods except lcpdfr. Give us your results after you redownload GTA.

Edited by erick

Yea your best bet is to not install a bunch of mods at once. Do it separately so once your game starts to crash you can take out the last mod you installed.

It could just be that mod causing the problem. Go into your scripts folder from your GTA IV directory and delete it. Try again after.

The first thing you need to do is get a fresh install. Then install LCPDFR. Check the game to see if it crashes and then begin to mod your game bit by bit.

First, thanks for all the support and help!

I have got everything working properly and a mod or two installed. Now the only thing left to figure out is if i should install ELS

up to you

Non els: no god mode cars, shit lightbars...limited selection

ELS: god mode when active, newer realistic lightbars