brosk1s

Crashes while attempting to pull-over trash-truck

I read all the guidelines but I still can't find any solutions to my problem. Whenever I attempt to pull over a trash-truck the game lags for a second and after that I get the usual 'Exit your vehicle' notice but the truck is still moving and also with the usual red circle floating around it while its moving so it makes it a hell lot harder to chase the circle and try press F9 , F10 , etc.After I cancel the traffic-stop (which I usually can't) the game comes up with an error on something about LCPDFR Pull.Over script is not working or something.

Here's my LCPDFR Error log...

[4/22/2012 8:09:09 PM] [PULLOVER] Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source: MergedFirstResponse.net TargetSite: Void eval_LCPDFR-2(GTA.Ped)StackTrace: at eval_0.eval_0.LCPDFR-eval_3.eval_LCPDFR-2(Ped A_0)

at CSharp.LCPDFR.Scripts.Pursuit.StartChase(Ped suspect1, Ped suspect2, Vehicle suspectVehicle, Vector3 startPos, Boolean noSecondSuspect, Boolean isWorldEvent)

at FirstResponse.LCPD.PullOver.eval_LCPDFR-0(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)

[4/23/2012 1:05:46 PM] [PULLOVER] Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source: MergedFirstResponse.net TargetSite: Void eval_LCPDFR-0(System.Object, System.EventArgs)StackTrace: at FirstResponse.LCPD.PullOver.eval_LCPDFR-0(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)

And it starts to repeat forever

Notes: I have one third-party mod (F620 from TBoGT as superGT) installed but on two attempts , it occurred with GTA IV on retail condition as well and I am really confused on whether the trash-truck was not ever designed to be pulled-over or if that its a problem with my copy of GTA or if it is a scripting problem with LCPDFR Pull.Over script

If you have any suggestion to how I can fix this very annoying problem can you please post it

And if it already has being posted before can you lead me to the right direction?

G17 Diagnostics tool say that everything is fine except for the ASI loader? Nvm I'll try re-install LCPDFR with the asi loader this time

In your GTA root, check if their are two files present

1. dsound.dll
  2. xlive.dll

If both are present, delete one. Please Note: xlive removes online cababilities so if you plan on playing online keep dsound and delete xlive.

In your GTA root, check if their are two files present

1. dsound.dll
  2. xlive.dll

If both are present, delete one. Please Note: xlive removes online cababilities so if you plan on playing online keep dsound and delete xlive.

Thanks problem solved by deleting dsound.dll also fixed my game's errors as well , Thank you !

Edited by davidH21

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff. If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.