Sign in to follow this  
gtamods123

Were do i Find this Vehicle Download?

It's Lt. Caine's New Orleans CVPI on GPM, the site is down now so I can't give you a link. You'll have to ask Nicolai for his light textures and skin though.

That is BxBugs123' NY State Highway Patrol cruiser if I'm not mistaken. He just edited the light bar colors.

Okay is Nicolai on here so i could ask him what his light textures are and how to edit them lol?

And the site is up for me, im on it right now actually

Edited by gtamods123

That's not the NYSP CVPI, it has a NYPD Pushrod on it.

EDIT: the NYSP CVPI didn't have strobes in the corner light's, if i'm not mistaken, that's the "seacrest county police cvpi" on GTAinside, and that lightbar is a whelen liberty with edited lightbar glass.

the vehicle you are looking for is on that page here is the link for the download page: http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=download&id=37118

if you want to look at the car first it is on page. 6 look for the one titled "Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor" in the pic's it's a seacrest county police car, enjoy :D

i still use this one :D

Edited by Slimory

That's not the NYSP CVPI, it has a NYPD Pushrod on it.

EDIT: the NYSP CVPI didn't have strobes in the corner light's, if i'm not mistaken, that's the "seacrest county police cvpi" on GTAinside, and that lightbar is a whelen liberty with edited lightbar glass.

the vehicle you are looking for is on that page here is the link for the download page: http://www.gtainside...wnload&id=37118

if you want to look at the car first it is on page. 6 look for the one titled "Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor" in the pic's it's a seacrest county police car, enjoy :D

i still use this one :D

You know what, you're right! It has a different flash pattern on the lightbar as well. I just noticed that.

Edited by EFox

The flash pattern is different because Nicolai blacked out the lights in the emis file, which is why you need to get the textures from him and not us.