NYPDMAN13

How to Multiplayer??!!

I see on the Forum page that theres a chat window that puts in everything thats going on when other players are playing LCPDFR.I wanted to know how do I play LCPDFR with them??

Please help thanks!

The life officer feed has nothing to do with multiplayer, the installation reports back for the crime statistics system, which is used for the live officer feed.

You need to find someone to play LCPDFR with, we have a thread for organizing games between users if you need to find people on this site.

But how do you play live with another officer? And how do i connect to this website to show my crime statistics??

To play live with another officer, enter free mode and start LCPDFR. To link your crime stats, enter your login details during the installer.

To link your crime stats, enter your login details during the installer.

Is it possible to do this after i have installed it or do i have to reinstall LCPD:FR in order to get my crimestats up here?

Is it possible to do this after i have installed it or do i have to reinstall LCPD:FR in order to get my crimestats up here?

Just re-install it, it only takes a minute or so and won't change anything in your game as long as you use the same settings.