Please help beginner

Markadaliah

Hey all,

I have been dying to learn how to write plugins. I am just someone who wants to learn just like everyone else when they wanted more out of lspdfr. Is anyone willing to just be there for me to ask some questions over text, email, phone, or lspdfr message? I learned how to model and make/ convert cars and everything in six months, and now I am able to create cars the complete "right way", so now that I have pretty much polished the modeling skills, I want to help add to the callout experience. I have literally hundreds if not thousands of good ideas, that are simple and use the same methods as most of the current callouts, they will just be REAL life situations not all pursuits and terrorists in LS the whole time (not to bash, I love the current callouts, I just want to be a part of the action too). Iwant to focus mainly on highway patrol scenarios since a lot of people like to run radar, including me, and after I learn the easy stuff, I will want to learn how to make residential callouts and such. Nothing too crazy. Thank you.

Mark

I wouldn't mind assisting you by answering questions. However, you should primer yourself with learning the basics of C#. You can download visual studio community 2015 and run through beginner tutorials.

The reason for this is to get comfortable with the language itself. Doing stuff within GTA is an extra layer on top of C# which can add to a lot of confusion for a new developer. 

Finally, it's best to post your questions within the Tutorials & Questions forum. A lot of the questions you'll have may be the same question someone else has.