Dhruv

Anyone knows this model

Just found out a pic buried deep down under,in the gallery:

Anyone knows this truck? Its strange cuz I've never seen one with an MX7000.

yes,of cause you must look at gtapolicemods you can find it their i can't remeber where it is but it's on this page :)

Nah! I know GPM's downloads and I remember what car is on what page.This one is the first of its kind I've ever seen.

Yes,exactly!

But he didn't give any links.And I don't think theres something like that on GPM.

This model belongs to BxBugs123 and it was on some so called website i dont remember the name.... waitt i got it! it was on GPM! yeah this model was on GPM. Bxbugs released this model along with this 2012 LAPD Taurus Interceptor....

Ah! Its down again.Thanks,Sameer and Cj24.

BTW,was it your skin,Sameer?

Edited by Dhruv

Ah! Its down again.Thanks,Sameer and Cj24.

BTW,was it your skin,Sameer?

Yea as a beginner i lost my password to that account i tried to reset it via email but i never got the mail so i had to open this one........ and ya i think GPM is down.... but dhruv "Bagal mei chora gali mei dindhora!"

you can find that Suburban right here on LCPDFR.COM in this "LAPD Mega Pack:

"Bagal mei chora gali mei dindhora!"

LOL! So true,man.But you know GPM is down for some last 1 week or so.Hence,I didn't even get to check it.Nice work you did there on the skin,BTW.I,too,made one for Carbon E7 a long time ago.

Here:

wow that is cool.... good to see that Delhi Police use only red n blue stripes over here in mumbai, and maharashtra state they use a yellow stripe too as per MMVD (Maharashtra Motor Vehicles Dept.) rules.... i saw that DP mostly uses toyota qualis n chevy tavera for their patrols... they are nice but here they use Bolera n Sumo.. that too fully bulletproof post 26/11. the police dont patrol here in jeeps they have TATA 407 Mobile units. jeeps are only used by Senior Inspectors i guess because i have never senn them using jeeps for patrols.... and you wouldnt beleive my local police the Thane Rural Police (Mira Road Division) use JUNK! yea lol lack of funds.... their bikes are also in worst condition Lolz

here: http://rtiactivist.c...rtage-of-funds/

btw you should release that skin offcially.. its cool and i can guarantee people dont know shit about Indian Police Tetxures n cars Lol

Edited by S_a_m_e_e_r

Thanks so much,Sameer.But the irony is that I had to create a fictional skin.Our Govt. never thought about making police units look cool or at least effective.Makes me sad.They are so busy making money (and I bet this condition will not improve for many years to come) that they've gone blind.They can't see where actually is our police and intelligence is headed.Whats the future of these agencies.Nothing.If only they would've listened to that weak info IB provided them with.My heart goes out to all those who died in the 26/11 attack.May God provide some fucking brain to our politicians.

And,I don't think anyone would like the skin.Really.I'm even surprised you liked it.