Sign in to follow this  
bp103504

Amb. 2.2X Lights

Hey everyone I watched one of RexTex's videos a while back and absolutely loved the clarity and quality of the lights on his ambulance. From what it looks like he was using Luxarts (non-ELS) Ambulance 2.2x.

However for the life of me I cannot get the lightbar on the back of of my ambulance (specifically the yellow warning lights) to rotate like they do on his video below. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how he was able to do this?

I realize he is also using Team Neo's paramedic mod, which I have installed as well and can still not mimic this effect.

Edited by bp103504

Those are non ELS light's, meaning they do not require ELS for them to work, the strobe effect's with the back light's and the headlight's is incorporated with PPM.

sadly, you can't get the strobe effect without PPM.

Edited by Slimory

Correct, I understand that's its a non-els ambulance. But it appears as though somehow rex was able to get the yellow lights to rotate as well. However on the non-els Amb. 2.2x this is not supported. I was just curious if he was using a different version of the ambulance that I wasn't aware of?

those lights look built into the model, i don't know much about non els models, i use ELS, you could try changing the glass and light colour? however the yellow ones are probably synced with the primaries.

I think you may be right david, i'm leaning more toward the yellow light's being incorporated with the paramedic mod.