Denny

Police1 Carvariations

Hi,

Does anybody know the exact location of the carvariations.meta which is used for the "police.yft and police.ytd" model? I ask because I have been using F5544's Crown Victoria with the Arjent and MX7000 light bar without incident for a while now; however I believe I accidentally replaced the carvariations this mod is dependent on while installing other mods. Now, instead of these two light bars working independently, the MX7000 acts as though it is the Arjent and creates abnormal meshes above the light bar when it is activated.

It seems as there are many different carvariations.meta in many different locations in my directory and so far none of the ones I replaced fixed the lights. If anybody knows where the root file is located I would like to replace it with my backup original.

Thanks

All the original game vehicles are located in the original still-encrypted ymt file, and you cannot currently edit those entries.

What you can do, is add an entry for the model in any of the DLC files, and it will load instead of the original.

On 29 March 2016 at 8:27 AM, The Loot said:

All the original game vehicles are located in the original still-encrypted ymt file, and you cannot currently edit those entries.

What you can do, is add an entry for the model in any of the DLC files, and it will load instead of the original.

So if you have a full fleet of downloaded cars, could you therefore put a combined carvariations file with the downloaded police, police2, police3, police4, fbi, fbi2, policet, policeb, sheriff and sheriff2 details in dlc9 for example?

The patchdays do not contain any carvariations files that I know of, but DLCPacks that add new vehicles will have them, like Luxe, Lowriders, and Apartment.

1 hour ago, The Loot said:

The patchdays do not contain any carvariations files that I know of, but DLCPacks that add new vehicles will have them, like Luxe, Lowriders, and Apartment.

Its like what I was referring to earlier. I found the carvariations I was looking for in patchday5, and it is responsible for the police1 and firetruck slot