OfficerFahima

Police Scanner/Vehicle Installment

Hey guys, a really simple question, so i installed police scanned into my plugins, and i also installed a couple of vehicles to the mods folder. but the problem is.. when i try to use the police scanner in the game, it does not pop up? i was seeing is there specific keys to use for it to come up? and for the vehicle it doesnt load in the game, as the crown vic.. its still default, is there a specific way for a mod folder to be?

The 'Police Scanner' is a set of audio files, not a plugin. You can't interact with it, and its not a physical thing that you can see. Some vehicle models have one built in, but its just there, you can't interact with it. What the 'Police Scanner' does is contain the audio files that play ambiently or while loading a call, or other audio needed. For example when you hear 'Attention all units, we have a 148 in uhh.... Davis' that is just a couple strings of audio files played from the Police Scanner folder, which belongs inside Grand Theft Auto V > LSPDFR by the way.

ok, i appreciate your help, 1 other thing, for LSPDFR controls specifically, when you pull over another vehicle its E, but when i want them to pull over to the side more, i hold on to E but all they do is, drive and pull over the same way.. is there a specific  key for the pulling over to the side more?

You can install Traffic Policer by Albo1125, it has a function called mimick me that allows you to move stopped vehicles by making them mimick your car movements