greenman

LSPDFR0.3.1 not cleaning up after chases

After a chase or call for back up the game does not clear the scene. Cop cars are left behind causing traffic jams.  I have teleported to the opposite end of the map and drove back to see 2 to 4 cop cars left behind on different sections of the Hwy.    I'm going to further investigate this problem to make sure it is not a certain plugin causing the issue.

RagePluginHook.log

1 hour ago, greenman said:

After a chase or call for back up the game does not clear the scene. Cop cars are left behind causing traffic jams.  I have teleported to the opposite end of the map and drove back to see 2 to 4 cop cars left behind on different sections of the Hwy.    I'm going to further investigate this problem to make sure it is not a certain plugin causing the issue.

RagePluginHook.log

I have had this issue as well. Its a bit annoying. Using the CleanWorld command in the RAGE console doesn't even remove them.

This bug is what prompted me to make my cleanup plugin. Basically what happens is if police cars are spawned as persistent entities, then they will never go away. You can use the DismissVehicles command in my plugin to make them no longer persistent. They should despawn once you leave the area. You can also use the DeleteVehicles command to directly remove them. 

11 hours ago, PNWParksFan said:

This bug is what prompted me to make my cleanup plugin. Basically what happens is if police cars are spawned as persistent entities, then they will never go away. You can use the DismissVehicles command in my plugin to make them no longer persistent. They should despawn once you leave the area. You can also use the DeleteVehicles command to directly remove them. 

Thanks man!