jamesRasmussen

Best Ford crown victoria?

32 minutes ago, jamesRasmussen said:

What i see so far that i allready have this one 2011 CROWN VICTORIA LASD/LSSD the sheriff version but i am trying to get it in the Police version 

I just linked the police version.

He also did a proper Sheriff version, too.

No auto installer crap, either.

I can see where you trying to get i love these to models you have showed me, but i just think the lightning is a bit off. For example the yellow is to bright, i like it more amber yellow :) 

Edited by jamesRasmussen

4 hours ago, jamesRasmussen said:

I can see where you trying to get i love these to models you have showed me, but i just think the lightning is a bit off. For example the yellow is to bright, i like it more amber yellow :) 

It's fine, just use it. There's nothing else.

Im also trying to find one, tho, i cannot find one that has the same design as those we have for GTA4 :/ Im talking about the lights on rooftops.

I been looking at BxBugs since he has made some of the Best models for old GTA4, but, the car is packed in a file name.oiv http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9726-2011-crown-victoria-lasdlssd/ and i really dont wanna use that, i wanna know what it replaces and how many files is in it :(

I wish we could get a Crown Vic like the old http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads/925dc3524ace59d4f0e39ac59baf3498-gtaiv3.png

I used that A LOT back in GTA4 and it was amazing, think i had a non k9 skin for it tho.

If anyone knows of a Crown Vic that looks pretty close to this. PLEASE leave a link as reply :)

(So if BxBugs reads this, why didnt you make one like it for GTA5) :/

Edited by seve