Chicker19

Updated to 0.3.1

So I have downloaded the new update and whenever I run RPH, the game loads fine but it does not load the mod, even though I have it set to load on start up. I also cannot open the console to reload the mod.

I am running LSPDFR 0.3.1 using RPH 0.36.877.6833 on Steam game version 1.0.617.1

I have tried lowering to a different version of RPH and nothing seems to be working.

I am running:

• Windows 7 Home Premium
  • AMD FX-6100 Six-Core Processor (3.30 GHz)
  • 12 GB of ram
  • 64 bit operating system
  • Radeon R9 290x graphics card

I am not using any other mods and I have attached a picture of my GTA V directory.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Directory.png

21 minutes ago, Chicker19 said:

No it doesnt. Once I run RPH, it opens GTA and I see no more signs of RPH at all.

Okay then, in that case. Are you running it as administrator? (Right Click -> Run As Admin).

If you are (and are sure you're using the right .exe to start the game), try downloading RPH from the official RPH website and installing that again on top of your existing game.

10 minutes ago, AlconH said:

Okay then, in that case. Are you running it as administrator? (Right Click -> Run As Admin).

If you are (and are sure you're using the right .exe to start the game), try downloading RPH from the official RPH website and installing that again on top of your existing game.

Just downloaded and overwrote the files. Ran using RagePluginHook.exe and still got the same result.