anowev30

LSPDFR. RoadBlocks

Anyone know what script it is that allows you to pause the Game then set a waypoint after the way point is set you press Lcontrol or LShift + R then you can choose either a normal 2 car roadblock, a heavy road block or simply just a spike strip road block then un pause and the road block is placed were you set the way point. i saw it being used in a youtube video but can no longer find the video or any other info related to it thanks

11 minutes ago, anowev30 said:

Anyone know what script it is that allows you to pause the Game then set a waypoint after the way point is set you press Lcontrol or LShift + R then you can choose either a normal 2 car roadblock, a heavy road block or simply just a spike strip road block then un pause and the road block is placed were you set the way point. i saw it being used in a youtube video but can no longer find the video or any other info related to it thanks

CalloutsV

@Kal74 any idea how i make it so its a heavy road block or a spike roadblock as all im getting is a normal 2 car road block when i hit Lshift + R

@starmix ok so when i pause the game and set the way point for were i want the roadblock to be and then i un pause hit Lshift and R theres no menu just a message that says the roadblock has been set up at my way point lols 

Maybe I ninja'd into a different version?

My version is: 0.3.1.6
It has menu when you press LShift + R that gives options:
Normal Roadblock
Heavy Roadblock
Stinger Roadblock

On 16/2/2016 at 6:28 PM, anowev30 said:

@starmix ok so when i pause the game and set the way point for were i want the roadblock to be and then i un pause hit Lshift and R theres no menu just a message that says the roadblock has been set up at my way point lols 

That's weird! Check the mod's .ini file or try to ask LukeD (Mod's author)

1 hour ago, Kenobi91 said:

That's weird! Check the mod's .ini file or try to ask LukeD (Mod's author)

i got it fixed some reason it didnt update when i replaced the files to the more updated version

16 hours ago, anowev30 said:

i got it fixed some reason it didnt update when i replaced the files to the more updated version

Nice :)! Glad to read that!