XeLogan

Help Me And Get Paid!!!!!!

I Have Been Trying To Play Gta iv Lcpdfr For Over A Year. Needing New Graphic Card Ram Not Good Enough Just So Much Shit. A Couple Of Days Ago I Got Gta iv To Load. Download lcpdfr It Works kinda.  Download Els v8 And Some Els Cars Now I Don't Have Any Lights. So Am Giving Up On Trying To Do It By Watching YouTube Videos. So Anyone Who Can Get This Fix And Download Some Scripts I Will Pay 25 Dollars USD PayPal. Fix It Then Get PAID!!!!! Thanks Best Way To Do It Is Have Team viewer.. Thanks For Reading

43 minutes ago, XeLogan said:

I Have Been Trying To Play Gta iv Lcpdfr For Over A Year. Needing New Graphic Card Ram Not Good Enough Just So Much Shit. A Couple Of Days Ago I Got Gta iv To Load. Download lcpdfr It Works kinda.  Download Els v8 And Some Els Cars Now I Don't Have Any Lights. So Am Giving Up On Trying To Do It By Watching YouTube Videos. So Anyone Who Can Get This Fix And Download Some Scripts I Will Pay 25 Dollars USD PayPal. Fix It Then Get PAID!!!!! Thanks Best Way To Do It Is Have Team viewer.. Thanks For Reading

This is against community guide lines.

19 minutes ago, googleplex2010 said:

This is against community guide lines.

How.... It Doesn't say You Cant Pay Someone To Help You

Site Wide Guidelines Says You Cant Make People Pay You For Doing Stuff. Am offering It You Dont Got To Take It If You Dont Want To. There's Nothing In The Guidelines That Says You Cant Offer Money To Get Something Fixed