dbo12345

Trouble with siren

I have tried installing a siren multiple times through Openiv it just keeps reseting itself i have tried the vehicle folder way and the import way and it just stays at the default siren the game doesn't update either so i`m confused anyone have some ideas? I also have the retail version if that`s whats messing it up.

Edited by dbo12345

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

On February 13, 2016 at 4:15 PM, dbo12345 said:

I have tried installing a siren multiple times through Openiv it just keeps reseting itself i have tried the vehicle folder way and the import way and it just stays at the default siren the game doesn't update either so i`m confused anyone have some ideas? I also have the retail version if that`s whats messing it up.

Does the new siren ever work or does it always stay the original? I ask because you said "resetting". It sounds like an invalid file name for the sirens. There are multiple sirens in that vehicles.awc or whatever it's called file. The buffalo and suburban and motorcycle all use different sirens. Make sure you are replacing the proper vehicle's siren. That might be the main issue.

When i load the game up its the default siren i have used this siren before and now it won`t work is the new update an issue?

42 minutes ago, dbo12345 said:

When i load the game up its the default siren i have used this siren before and now it won`t work is the new update an issue?

Yes there are quite a few issues for a few people, myself included. Every time I add a mod, it corrupts the game... Not sure what all is going on

Yea i hope it gets fixed cause the default siren is kind of getting annoying. But everything else works for me but the siren i`m going to take a closer look so i`ll let you know if i find anything :thumbsup: