Joshuakleinod

Emergency uniform pack, duty belt dissapearing!

I love EUP but after like 1hour of playing when i pull out the standard Pistol my duty belt dissapears if i pull out a Shotgun or Stun Gun everything is fine only with the Pistol. It mostly happens when i arrest a suspect and only happens when i use a long sleeve uniform when i use short-sleeve's everything is fine! I tried re-installing EUP nothing change's. I don't know if its a general bug or not but it bothers me much. If someone would reply or help it would be appreciated. Almost forgot i thought the issue was with CopHolster so i un-installed it but it keeps on happening!!

Please someone i need help!!

Make sure skin control is up todate along with everything else and if you have the newest version of GTAV, There are issues that are affecting EUP They say on the support page that they will trying fixing it once the New update issues get fixed

1 hour ago, Joshuakleinod said:

I love EUP but after like 1hour of playing when i pull out the standard Pistol my duty belt dissapears if i pull out a Shotgun or Stun Gun everything is fine only with the Pistol. It mostly happens when i arrest a suspect and only happens when i use a long sleeve uniform when i use short-sleeve's everything is fine! I tried re-installing EUP nothing change's. I don't know if its a general bug or not but it bothers me much. If someone would reply or help it would be appreciated. Almost forgot i thought the issue was with CopHolster so i un-installed it but it keeps on happening!!

Please someone i need help!!

Don't go on duty the traditional way. Load your MP Ped up, get him/her the way you want, open RPH console via F4 and type ForceDuty.