bizzlezx10r

1 out of 4 lights not flashing

I'm currently creating a Police Porsche GT3. The 2 strobes in the back window flash but only one of the strobes in the front window works. Being I'm replacing "Police" there is no carvariation for it. I know you can create a new entry for it and add it to any carvariation file but i don't even know where to start.

I'm sure the "Siren" setting is fine because the CVPI i took the strobes from also had strobes on the push bumper which i have removed.

On 2/5/2016 at 10:27 AM, 11john11 said:

You used different numbers for all the sirens right? like: siren1 siren2 siren3 siren4

The car i took them from i think only had one set in the front so i copied them and pasted them so i guess technically I have two sets in the front that both say siren 1 & 2.

But I believe the two sirens in the back windows both say Siren 1 & 2 as well, i'll have to check. 

Could that be an issue?

12 minutes ago, bizzlezx10r said:

The car i took them from i think only had one set in the front so i copied them and pasted them so i guess technically I have two sets in the front that both say siren 1 & 2.

But I believe the two sirens in the back windows both say Siren 1 & 2 as well, i'll have to check. 

Could that be an issue?

Yes, i had the same problem on an ambulance i was working on, i just copied the lights from the back and put them in the front, they didn't flash, changed the numbers and suddendly it was working

Edited by 11john11

On 2/6/2016 at 1:40 PM, 11john11 said:

Yes, i had the same problem on an ambulance i was working on, i just copied the lights from the back and put them in the front, they didn't flash, changed the numbers and suddendly it was working

Odd, I changed all of the numbers and the one light that was giving me problems started working but then a different light is having the same issue. I made sure to change all of the lights to Siren1 through 15. I even changed the parent ID to Misc a - Misc g  (G is the one i'm having an issue with)

Still having this issue.  Somebody else said you can't exceed more than 20 sirens - That doesn't include the spot light right?

What i have now is

Back window = 4

Lightbar = 5

Front grill = 4

From the looks of it i have 13 "Sirens" so idk what i'm doing wrong.

Edited by bizzlezx10r