OfficerSirius

Making Teasers for Vehicle Modders

Hello LSPDFR community. Today, I would like to announce that I am volunteering to make teasers for vehicles that were created by modders in the GTA V community. If you would like to have one made, please set up a mediafire or dropbox link for me to download the vehiclie and send me an email to the.real.sirius.gaming@gmail.com including the link.

2 minutes ago, 585ny14603 said:

Do you have a portfolio?

What do you mean. I'm just here for making teaser videos such as vehicle panoramas. I have a folder dedicated to each car I make the video for in case of rendering problems.

I am starting a website for my videos for easy access but they will all go on YouTube to start for embedding into your posts

4 minutes ago, OfficerSirius said:

What do you mean. I'm just here for making teaser videos such as vehicle panoramas. I have a folder dedicated to each car I make the video for in case of rendering problems.

I am starting a website for my videos for easy access but they will all go on YouTube to start for embedding into your posts

Website is live, have none on yet. waiting for an email for a review.

siriusmodteasers.webs.com No custom domain yet ikr

54 minutes ago, OfficerSirius said:

Website is live, have none on yet. waiting for an email for a review.

siriusmodteasers.webs.com No custom domain yet ikr

do you have an example of your work. what sort of thing we could expect? you might call it, um, i dunno, a... portfolio

59 minutes ago, OfficerSirius said:

1 hour ago, 585ny14603 said:

Do you have a portfolio?

No. I need a vehicle to start with unless you want me to make one on a random vehicle.

25 minutes ago, OfficerSirius said:

Rendering the first vid in portfolio. Adding music in a min and doing a re-render

cool man!