mightymataus

Rage hook help?

HI ive recently downloaded lspdfr and installed it fine but when I came to launch rage hook it just came up with a pop up saying "The current game version is not supported." I re-downloaded rage hook and it still wont work how can I fix this (im on steam).

Thanks

Matt

Just now, mightymataus said:

HI ive recently downloaded lspdfr and installed it fine but when I came to launch rage hook it just came up with a pop up saying "The current game version is not supported." I re-downloaded rage hook and it still wont work how can I fix this (im on steam).

Thanks

Matt

GTA V was just updated today.

You're going to have to wait for an updated version of RAGE. As I'm writing this, a new version isn't released yet.

12 minutes ago, OfficerSquare said:

You're going to have to wait for an updated version of RAGE. As I'm writing this, a new version isn't released yet.

OK thanks

2 minutes ago, RyanGaming said:

i cant find the link to rage. Can someone send me one. 

the link or links no longer work. Ragehook website is down and has been taken over by some foreign crap

4 hours ago, OfficerSquare said:

No way so I bought GTA V today for nothing? I only bought it to play LSPDFR haha. ANy idea how I can still play? Or just have to wiat for new ragehook?

6 minutes ago, lmfxtrt said:

No way so I bought GTA V today for nothing? I only bought it to play LSPDFR haha. ANy idea how I can still play? Or just have to wiat for new ragehook?

Sadly, if you want to play LSPDFR you'll just have to wait for a RageHook update (And their new domain/site).

It shouldn't be long though.

16 minutes ago, MoreTextures said:

Sadly, if you want to play LSPDFR you'll just have to wait for a RageHook update (And their new domain/site).

It shouldn't be long though.

Ok thanks, will that info be posted on this site?

7 minutes ago, lmfxtrt said:

If u had backed up the game before it had updated then u still can play, just without the game being up to date, I'm able to play it now if I want, but for the new people, ill give u a hit, don't download anything that doesn't match the lspdfr version that u have, get the recent, ive notice sense if started the lspdfr, people try to keep up with there mods, i mean the developers of the mods, i have little call out and some of them causes the game to crash sometimes

46 minutes ago, lmfxtrt said:

Probably on the LSPDFR forums by a user, but LCPDFR.com itself likely won't (However we've never been in the situation of RAGE possibly changing domains, so this could be an exception).

You can also check RageHook's official Twitter handle for updates, or their Forums.

Edited by MoreTextures

3 hours ago, CharlesBarnes1087 said:

If u had backed up the game before it had updated then u still can play, just without the game being up to date, I'm able to play it now if I want, but for the new people, ill give u a hit, don't download anything that doesn't match the lspdfr version that u have, get the recent, ive notice sense if started the lspdfr, people try to keep up with there mods, i mean the developers of the mods, i have little call out and some of them causes the game to crash sometimes

i ONLY BOUGHT THE GAME A FEW HOURS AGO ON STEAM, AND JUST TO PLAY LSPDFR, LOOK LIKE I BOUGHT IT ONE DAY TOO LATE? Oops sorry for yelling haha

I was having the same problem bought it last night on steam and it wasn't doing anything and found that RAGE had a twitter page and they posted a link with an updated version of it about 3 hours ago and here is the link https://t.co/m64wtPNRRT maybe this will help others because now it is actually loading for me now after downloading this one. Good luck

yeah I got that you bought the game recent, that guy that had gave the link should be your fix, I just wanting to let u know ahead of time so you know what to do when it comes down to it, and btw modding gta is hard , but not to hard, just look on the read me and u should be fine with modding, on modding topic tho, idk if you did, or didn't have gta 4, but I can tell you this if you haven't been told already, don't try to go online with the mods, automatic banned. gta 4 u can play online but its not like gta 5, working progress but I can tell you that the mods for gta 5 is way better, just hope that you enjoy the awesomeness of the game.

Yep, looks like the new ragehook is up according to their twitter account, will try later, thanks all for your help. Can't wait to get on duty... 

The latest ragehook version is broken, as far as I know, its being worked on right now.

The link I provided above for the ragehook works for me it took a little bit to load the game for me also but I just gave it time and it came up and was able to enjoy LSPDFR