TheBritishMighty

Rage plugin hook website

It's perfect timing too. Since Rockstar just patched GTA V & the game won't launch now. So I'm forced to re-install just to play the fuken game again. I appreciate them taking their free time to work on these things. But I think I'm done using this shit cause I'm tired of garbage like this happening. No idea when they will update the plugin. No site to post information about it. Nothing. So LSPDFR, or any other mod you had installed dependent on this plugin working now is for shit. So in a month when they decide to update the plugin you can play LSPDFR again. Way to hold ppl hostage, fuken assholes

Edited by MikeHawk

7 minutes ago, MikeHawk said:

It's perfect timing too. Since Rockstar just patched GTA V & the game won't launch now. So I'm forced to re-install just to play the fuken game again. I appreciate them taking their free time to work on these things. But I think I'm done using this shit cause I'm tired of garbage like this happening. No idea when they will update the plugin. No site to post information about it. Nothing. So LSPDFR, or any other mod you had installed dependent on this plugin working now is for shit. So in a month when they decide to update the plugin you can play LSPDFR again. Way to hold ppl hostage, fuken assholes

1 month ? -_- In the week it will be resolved, as always ...

9 minutes ago, MikeHawk said:

Dude.. it normally takes about a day or two.

And be grateful, it's not their fault the game was updated by its developers. Dependencies and the way things work can change which in turn, breaks mods. I for one am happy to miss a day or two of a GTA filled with all sorts of fun mods than unlimited playtime with a vanilla version.

25 minutes ago, MikeHawk said:

If you had made a backup, you wouldn't have any issues. I'm still playing fine, and most of the users here probably are as well.

Closing. Follow their Twitter for more information.