Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Lincoln

CHP FPIU Roof Markings Font?

I have made a CHP texture for the Interceptor Utility but the roof markings on my version is just Arial. This is because the vehicles pictured at the angle to view the roof markings are using that or similar. I am asking if anyone knows the name of the font of the roof markings. This will improve the realism of my texture. 

Thanks.

43 minutes ago, vladimir850 said:

Better use some sort of Helvetica, with bold or even maybe black mark. Pay attention espesially to "1","4","5","0" figures

Ok, thanks.

43 minutes ago, vladimir850 said:

Better use some sort of Helvetica, with bold or even maybe black mark. Pay attention espesially to "1","4","5","0" figures

However, I'm looking for this font. I'm not too sure what CHP FPIU's use, but I like this this font anyway. It appears that quite a few are using this font.

*Video is NOT my upload.

Edited by Mercenary

39 minutes ago, Mercenary said:

Ok, thanks.

However, I'm looking for this font. I'm not too sure what CHP FPIU's use, but I like this this font anyway. It appears that quite a few are using this font.

*Video is NOT my upload.

oh dude, this is a very unrealistic one! If u r looking for similar font, I recommend u to experement with Helvetica Greek Upright Bold without using "5" figure 

7 hours ago, Mercenary said:

-snip-

That font is just a generic one that a lot of people use since it looks "cool". I think it looks crappy. Especially being it is no where near accurate.

Your best bet is to rip a texture from one of Sgt. Kanyo's CHP cars and crop the font of his roof numbers into a font finder. It's a pretty generic font if I am right.