JeffersonFD

err_mem_embedded_malloc_guard_

does anyone know what this means? err_mem_embedded_malloc_guard_1 I have had them all the way up to where the 1 is a 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6. Is it possibly from having the saved game data?

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

9 minutes ago, JeffersonFD said:

So how do you fix it?

Usually happens when you have entirely too many car mods installed or you are trying to play without a proper swap file allocated in Windows.

Edited by Kilyin

8 minutes ago, JeffersonFD said:

and what kind of swap file

This explains it pretty well... I guess I should have said paging file/virtual memory.

Spoiler

So I did what that last video said and still did it really did not work. So if there another fix that I can do I don't feel like I have many car mods to be doing this like you said. Any ideas or advice would be great ful thank you very much.

On 3/9/2016 at 8:08 PM, Andyv81 said:

So I did what that last video said and still did it really did not work. So if there another fix that I can do I don't feel like I have many car mods to be doing this like you said. Any ideas or advice would be great ful thank you very much.

Do you have any motorcycle/bike mods installed? These are pretty notorious for causing GTA V to throw a memory error.

Edited by MoreTextures

On March 11, 2016 at 0:15 AM, MoreTextures said:

Do you have any motorcycle/bike mods installed? These are pretty notorious for causing GTA V to throw a memory error.

That is one kind of car I have not done. But I do have a bunch of cars mods Police and normal cars. I wish it knew which one it was to fix it with out taking it all out.