mjbigin

key bindings

are the key bindings good if you use al the lcpd mods? or are there more then one functions to one key binding?

greats,

mjbigin

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support & Information.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support & Information.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

surely @Cyan this is an lcpdfr support topic? as stated in the message?

4 hours ago, mjbigin said:

are the key bindings good if you use al the lcpd mods? or are there more then one functions to one key binding?

greats,

mjbigin

I don't quite understand your question. As far as I know most of the common LSPDFR Mods keybindings don't overlap. Next to installing the mods it is the most cumbersome configuration step: finding custom keybindings that fit your style and don't have side effects like e.g. enabling the siren while typing something different.

So take your time and good luck.

8 hours ago, TheNob said:

I don't quite understand your question. As far as I know most of the common LSPDFR Mods keybindings don't overlap. Next to installing the mods it is the most cumbersome configuration step: finding custom keybindings that fit your style and don't have side effects like e.g. enabling the siren while typing something different.

So take your time and good luck.

thats what i mean @TheNob i'm new in this hole thing.. actually i have for 3 weeks a desktop before a xbox360. so i'm not reeally at hom jet.. so can you explain me how to change it? i did it once and it gets corrupt haha

Ah okay @mjbigin ... welcome to the club :thumbsup: . Generally most of the mods/plugins come in a form of at least one dll or asi file which consist of the working code that enables all the functionality. Almost everytime there is also an .ini file included which you can read/open with the standard text editor. In these files you can often change the options and keybindings of the mod.

Give a search on YouTube a try. Some time ago I stumbled over some tutorials explaining how to get started with mods in GTA.

11 hours ago, TheNob said:

Ah okay @mjbigin ... welcome to the club :thumbsup: . Generally most of the mods/plugins come in a form of at least one dll or asi file which consist of the working code that enables all the functionality. Almost everytime there is also an .ini file included which you can read/open with the standard text editor. In these files you can often change the options and keybindings of the mod.

Give a search on YouTube a try. Some time ago I stumbled over some tutorials explaining how to get started with mods in GTA.

tnxk for this!! i gonna look for sure

you where verry helpfull!

Edited by mjbigin