Denny

Realistic LSPD Pack

I have browsed and browsed for a pack of LSPD textures that is basically the original textures but without the stupid "obey and survive" decal but I cannot find one. If anyone knows where such a texture pack exists please tell me. It would be great if one existed to work with the bxbugs Ford Crown Victoria and Chevy Impala but Ill take what I can get. Thanks.

5 hours ago, Denny said:

I have browsed and browsed for a pack of LSPD textures that is basically the original textures but without the stupid "obey and survive" decal but I cannot find one. If anyone knows where such a texture pack exists please tell me. It would be great if one existed to work with the bxbugs Ford Crown Victoria and Chevy Impala but Ill take what I can get. Thanks.

I made my own custom textures that say "to protect and to serve" for default vehicles, the Chevrolet Impala and BxBugs' marked CVPI (which I use in the sheriff slot). Would you like me to provide you them as a download?

10 hours ago, Pipeline said:

I made my own custom textures that say "to protect and to serve" for default vehicles, the Chevrolet Impala and BxBugs' marked CVPI (which I use in the sheriff slot). Would you like me to provide you them as a download?

If you had those available I would greatly appreciate it. They would add the perfect element to grand theft auto. A good enough mixture of realism to still fit into the san andreas universe.

14 hours ago, Denny said:

If you had those available I would greatly appreciate it. They would add the perfect element to grand theft auto. A good enough mixture of realism to still fit into the san andreas universe.

Would you like them as a texture dictionary, or do you mind me sending them as .dds, and you add them to your texture dictionary manually?

Not sure what a texture dictionary or a .dds is but I do know how to use openIV to replace individual textures within a model

1 minute ago, Denny said:
5 hours ago, Pipeline said:

Would you like them as a texture dictionary, or do you mind me sending them as .dds, and you add them to your texture dictionary manually?

Not sure what a texture dictionary or a .dds is but I do know how to use openIV to replace individual textures within a model

I hated the default skins too, so I've made my own set of skins for LSPD and LSSD, I wouldn't mind packaging them up and posting them if you'd like.

Currently, I'm using the Ford Taurus, the Ford Explorer/Utility Interceptor, and the Tahoe for my police fleets.

lspd1.jpg

lspd2.jpg

lspd3.jpg

lspd4.jpg

lspd5.jpg

lspd6.jpg

lspd7.jpg