Unknown Soldier

LSPDFR 0.3 No radio, interaction menus, etc.

My issue is that in order to get LSPDFR 0.3 to run without crashing just before character loading in, I have to select disable direct x in the RAGE settings, however doing this, while the game does not crash, it says LSPD First Response 0.3 loaded, then I can go on duty, everything loads. While everything loads, when I get callouts I can't press Y to accept them, I press N in car and out of car and the radio doesn't come up, and when I press I the interaction menu doesn't show up either. I can use the computer (E), and pull people over, but the menus for interaction and radio won't come up, I cant force or accept callouts, and basically can't really do anything with LSPDFR. I never had this issue with 0.2, and I tried turning the direct x thing on RAGE settings back on, game crashes. Also the log doesn't show any errors, even when LSPDFR 0.3 crashes. Also, I have tried taking First Response out, and RAGE loads in fine, but if I don't change the Direct X setting in RAGE to off, with LSPD in, the game crashes.. I don't know what to do, I have uninstalled all LSPD stuff, and reinstalled with the automatic, and manual installation, same thing. I hope someone might have a solution, or information on this... Thanks.

yeah just tried playing and went on duty but the garage does not let me select a vehicle and i cannot bring up the interaction menu....basically cant do shit.

1 hour ago, CheddaJohn said:

yeah just tried playing and went on duty but the garage does not let me select a vehicle and i cannot bring up the interaction menu....basically cant do shit.

Yeah I can't use the siren either (J), and when I first tried this version, I didn't go on duty, but I couldn't open doors at the main PD HQ, including the one to go on duty, so I teleported to the state penn to go on duty. I didn't look at the PD HQ after going on duty, but nothing else would work, and like I said, it says on the right of the screen when I get in-game LSPD FR 0.3 loaded in, 27 new commands etc.

It's sad to see that our fellow players have no advice when it comes to this problem. Hope someone out there has a solution and will share this information soon...

4 hours ago, JDeuce21 said:

It's sad to see that our fellow players have no advice when it comes to this problem. Hope someone out there has a solution and will share this information soon...

Wow I forgot I posted this a couple years ago.. had to uninstall GTA V cause I didn't have enough space left on PC and couple months ago got a new PC that runs the game and realized my problem was not LSPDFR it was RAGE not loading in correctly, how I resolved this issue was I made it so RAGE starts the game in windowed borderless mode and RAGE hooks the game just fine now and the console comes up and LSPDFR runs perfectly now I just go back into full screen when  in-game! Now just waiting for 0.4 to come out (; haha