IvanMalvov

No Callouts

When ever i go on duty, ill get maybe 2 LSPDFR callouts, then after that, nothing else comes up. It is set to be available for calls. Other callout mods i have are: Agency Callouts, Federal Callouts, Arrest Warrant Callouts, Code 3 Call outs, Crazy Callouts. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Im thinking there may be too many callout mods? Just checking

Thanks.

yeah i have a problem like that im getting same callouts everytime i pressed x its gonna be petrol theft or one more callout not more and i have all the callouts like you have i dont know why maybe its about the 3.0 or callouts are bugged :/

I have installed the LSPDFR 0.3 succesfully, but I keep having only armed supspects, gta and pursuit callouts. I have installed updated (0.3 compatible) callouts, but they don't work.

Any solution?

Edited by RankkaRusakko

17 minutes ago, RankkaRusakko said:

I have installed the LSPDFR 0.3 succesfully, but I keep having only armed supspects, gta and pursuit callouts. I have installed updated (0.3 compatible) callouts, but they don't work.

Any solution?

What folder are your other Callouts sitting in?

35 minutes ago, RankkaRusakko said:

Any solution?

+ 1 its not just you

Notifications are on. I will have callouts, but they are only armed supspects, gta and pursuit. Even if I press "X" million times.

Edited by RankkaRusakko

2 minutes ago, RankkaRusakko said:

Notifications are on. I will have callouts, but they are only armed supspects, gta and pursuit. Even if I press "X" million times.

That is odd. I will keep digging and see if I can find out why.. Maybe someone else will come along in the meantime with the solution.. All of your stuff is in the correct folder, so they should be working...

There have only been a couple of times where i havent had this problem, I have had a constant flow of calls, But most of the time, i get 1 call and thats it. 

Federal Callouts and Crazy Callouts has  been updated recently (sorry for misinformation),but  its possible that these 2 are not working well with new LSPDFR 0.3 I had problems with these 2 earlier. Agency Callouts got 2 or more updates after release of LSPDFR 0.3 - in one of this updates issue similar to Yours have been resolved if I recall well.  Did You checked do you have most recent version ?.

Allways look at given callout compatibility value is it LSPDFR 0.2b or 0.3 or even 0.1 and make sure You have the proper one for Ypur LSPDFR version - details are available at download page for each plugin / callout.

RPH log file pasted in spoiler tag in this thread might help. (its called RagePluginHook.log and its placed in the same directory where gtav.exe is)

Edited by w35
new information i missed

6 minutes ago, w35 said:

Federal Callouts and Crazy Callouts haven't been updated for months / weeks, its possible that these 2 are not working well with new LSPDFR 0.3. Agency Callouts got 2 or more updates after release of LSPDFR 0.3 - in one of this updates issue similar to Yours have been resolved if I recall well.  Did You checked do you have most recent version ?.

Allways look at given callout compatibility value is it LSPDFR 0.2b or 0.3 or even 0.1 and make sure You have the proper one for Ypur LSPDFR version - details are available at download page for each plugin / callout.

RPH log file pasted in spoiler tag in this thread might help. (its called RagePluginHook.log and its placed in the same directory where gtav.exe is)

Yeah. There seems to be the issues?:

"[21.1.2016 10:58:07.522] ERROR: The path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\ArrestWarrantCallout.dll" does not exist.
[21.1.2016 10:58:07.523] 
[21.1.2016 10:58:07.523] Loading plugin from path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\AssortedCallouts.dll
[21.1.2016 10:58:07.523] ERROR: The path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\AssortedCallouts.dll" does not exist.
[21.1.2016 10:58:07.524] 
[21.1.2016 10:58:07.525] Loading plugin from path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\BankCallouts.dll
[21.1.2016 10:58:07.525] ERROR: The path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\BankCallouts.dll" does not exist.
[21.1.2016 10:58:07.525] 
[21.1.2016 10:58:07.526] Loading plugin from path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\FederalCallouts.dll
[21.1.2016 10:58:07.526] ERROR: The path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\FederalCallouts.dll" does not exist.
[21.1.2016 10:58:07.527] 
[21.1.2016 10:58:07.527] Loading plugin from path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\ProtectionSquad.dll
[21.1.2016 10:58:07.527] ERROR: The path "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\ProtectionSquad.dll" does not exist.
"

@RankkaRusakko - Yes - you didn't put callout files where they shloud be. Every callout has to go in to GTAV/Plugins/LSPDFR directory. Every callout author writes this in readme and at download page, and some people still don't read this. This might be it.

Edited by w35

6 minutes ago, RankkaRusakko said:

Yeah. There seems to be the issues?:

I looked at all of your Callouts and I can tell you that

Bank Callouts, High Priority Callouts, Simple Callouts as far as I can tell have not been updated to work with 0.3 yet.. I would remove those .dll and .ini files for now.. Check all of your other Callouts and verify that you are running the latest versions of those...

Can you screenshot your Plugins Folder as well.

Edit: W35 is 100% correct above.. 

Edited by Kal74

Okay. I'll remove them. Here's the plugin folder shot: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3016758/temp/plugins.JPG

...and updated LSPDFR screen: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3016758/temp/calls2.JPG

27 minutes ago, w35 said:

@RankkaRusakko - Yes - you didn't put callout files where they shloud be. Every callout has to go in to GTAV/Plugins/LSPDFR directory. Every callout author writes this in readme and at download page, and some people still don't read this. This might be it.

These errors are coming from startup-file. There is "Loadplugin xxxcallout.dll", but that is propably not needed?

Edited by RankkaRusakko

Okay. Thanks. :0)

Now I fixed all those issues. Still got only those 3 types of callouts (and no other events like "biker without helmet").

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3016758/temp/plug-01.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3016758/temp/plug-02.jpg

...and startup says:

IsDeveloperModeEnabled True
PluginTimeoutThreshold 10000
LoadPlugin "BreathalyzerRAGE.dll"
LoadPlugin "CopHolster.dll"
LoadPlugin "Emergency Strobes.dll"
LoadPlugin "LSPD First Response.dll"
LoadPlugin "SpeedRadar.dll"
LoadPlugin "Spike Strips V.dll"
LoadPlugin "Spotlight.dll"
LoadPlugin "TrafficControl.dll"
LoadPlugin "Unarmed Arrests.dll"
LoadPlugin "VehicleSearch.dll"
LoadPlugin Arrest Manager.dll

Edited by RankkaRusakko

12 minutes ago, RankkaRusakko said:

Okay. Thanks. :0)

Now I fixed all those issues. Still got only those 3 types of callouts.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3016758/temp/plug-01.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3016758/temp/plug-02.jpg

That has to be the strangest thing I've seen in quite some time..

Can you screenshot your entire main GTAV Directory

Edited by Kal74

@RankkaRusakko - remove from startup file calls to everything you have in GTAV/Plugins/LSPDFR - this is loaded by LSPDFR automatcally, ArrestManager.dll for example. Except LSPDFR itself.

Also I would remove ScriptHookDotNet.asi and al dependent plug-ins. I never use different script hooks mixed together, simply because I have tons of strange problems with it. I use only those which are needed by LSPDFR. Callouts by default use the same script hooks as LSPDFR, most of other plugins You have in GTAV/Plugins also. Other modifications and respective script hooksI would at least temporarily remove.

And... thanks for all this information you are posting about your gta setup, this gives much info needed for helping You and others with similar issues.

Edited by w35

Thank you for your awesome support. :)
Did I understand correctly: can I delete all these ScriptHookDotNet-files?: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3016758/temp/scriphook.JPG

I also cleared the startup-file so, that there's no anything trash. Still have no more than those 3 callouts. And the suspect rechive by other officers "8" won't work. Maybe I'll uninstall LSPDFR and re-install it?

Edited by RankkaRusakko

21 minutes ago, RankkaRusakko said:

Maybe I'll uninstall LSPDFR and re-install it?

It wouldn't hurt.. I know people that have done that and things magically started working. There is no guarantee that will solve the issue, but at this point it might be worth trying.