Upsetguy

seculauncher 2000 error gta iv

this seculauncher ruined my life been looking for a fix for 5 days just cant find it everyone says install vcredist_x86 but whenever i try to install it,it gets to the required information and disappears it just wont install please i beg all of you to help me i really wanna try lcpdfr mode Please! here's the picture of vredist_x86 it says 86,9.0.0.6 false pls help me!

Untitled.png

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Are you running a legit copy of GTA IV? or is it pirated?

Legit copy.the game was runing good before 2 monthes then i patched it to 1. 0. 7. 0 to install green globin mod but after doing that i tried to run the game it get to the loading screen and after 5-6secs a window appears and says gtaiv has stopped working then i reinstalled the game but the same error was occuring so i uninstalled vcredist_86 nd tried to install it again just after that i couldn't install it

I really wanna try out lcpdfr it looks so awesome pls help

Whenver i try to start gta iv now razor 1911 appears and after that a window pops up sayin seculauncher application error 2000

24 minutes ago, Upsetguy said:

Legit copy.the game was runing good before 2 monthes then i patched it to 1. 0. 7. 0 to install green globin mod but after doing that i tried to run the game it get to the loading screen and after 5-6secs a window appears and says gtaiv has stopped working then i reinstalled the game but the same error was occuring so i uninstalled vcredist_86 nd tried to install it again just after that i couldn't install it

I really wanna try out lcpdfr it looks so awesome pls help

Whenver i try to start gta iv now razor 1911 appears and after that a window pops up sayin seculauncher application error 2000

You're using a crack. razor 1911 is a crack for illegal copies of the game. Where did you buy your game from? 

41 minutes ago, Upsetguy said:

I installed it from my friend dvd 

Did he buy it legally? or is it a downloaded copy and put onto a disc? Can you provide a photo of the disc?

i dont have the disc at, i duno if he bought it or not he just had the disc i asked him to give me so i can install it too then i gave him back, the game was working fine till i installed that green globin mode after that i couldn't play it pls help me

You obviously do not have a legal copy of GTA IV. You'll need to purchase the game yourself.

This topic has been closed because you are asking for support regarding pirated software. We are unable to provide support to pirates, or people using cracks. 

http://i.imgur.com/YOyvS2Z.png
If you feel this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.