Sign in to follow this  
Bad0pel

Getting a Proper Partner?

Hey guys, so I've been digging the latest 0.3 release and already added some updated plugins. I usually patrol the more dangerous parts of South Los Santo's, and i use the Native Trainer to recruit nearest officer as a bodyguard at the station. Problem is that if a suspect decides to take off during a traffic stop my partner doesn't get back into the cruiser and starts spraying him with a machinegun, or if a angry pimp decides to jump me when i am searching one of his hooker's my partner blast's him away instead of trying non-lethal take downs that was implemented with 0.3. I think this is because he is still a "bodyguard" and is set to kill anyone that tries to hurt me. I know its nice of him and all...but he could tune it down abit no? any suggestions?

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/police-partner

That's a pretty good mod I use right now. Partner will help arrest suspects, and are definitely more toned down native trainer bodyguards.

Only problem is that in 3.0, they will join any active pursuit as an AI cop and they'll stop being your partner. Easy to spawn a new one though.