Sign in to follow this  
OldSwiss

Dangerous anti-cheating campaign ?

You take the risk entirely. It's up to you if you want to take the risk.

As far as I'm aware, there are no confirmed reports of people being banned for singleplayer RPH mods.

Given the number of hacker ROCKSTAR will eliminate all who have mods in its configurations.

For this reason I ask you if the mods LSPDFR may be analyzed and punished for its use ? (and the related scripts mod)

Thank you

Edited by OldSwiss

20 minutes ago, OldSwiss said:

Given the number of hacker ROCKSTAR will eliminate all who have mods in its configurations.

For this reason I ask you if the mods LSPDFR may be analyzed and punished for its use ? (and the related scripts mod)

Thank you

You should be fine using mods in singleplayer. When playing online however it is highly recommended that you remove all modded files from your GTA folder.

1 hour ago, OldSwiss said:

Thank you

Well, you're using closed-source software. We don't know what Rockstar does. It could be very possible you could be banned for using LSPDFR. That being said, I haven't personally heard of anyone being banned for mods that they use only in single-player.