Sign in to follow this  
download500

How do I convert my old working callout to work with the new LSPDFR? It worked on the old one fine.

I am fairly new to coding and just modeled it after the API example. What do I need to check/change on an otherwise working callout for the old LSPDFR to make sure it's compatible for the new one?

6 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Make sure to reference the new LSPDFR dll, fix any exceptions that crop up.

OHHH ok, so just replace the old LSPDFR dll in my project folder with the new one? or is there a new API example I should be using?

1 hour ago, download500 said:

OHHH ok, so just replace the old LSPDFR dll in my project folder with the new one? or is there a new API example I should be using?

Just replace the lspdfr.dll and the ragehook.DLL.

Some things have changed, so you'll need to fix the errors. 

For example, rage added "ped inventories", so ped.GiveNewWeapon() won't work. You'll need to change that to ped.inventory. GiveNewWeapon() 

1 hour ago, tanu1215 said:

Just replace the lspdfr.dll and the ragehook.DLL.

Some things have changed, so you'll need to fix the errors. 

For example, rage added "ped inventories", so ped.GiveNewWeapon() won't work. You'll need to change that to ped.inventory. GiveNewWeapon() 

HAHAHAAH OH MY GOD I was about to post about that exact issue because it was crashing my plugin, you just saved the day man.

Where can I find this changelog that I assume I am the only one that didn't read, in regards to what stuff is broken in the new rage?

Edited by download500

20 minutes ago, download500 said:

HAHAHAAH OH MY GOD I was about to post about that exact issue because it was crashing my plugin, you just saved the day man.

Where can I find this changelog that I assume I am the only one that didn't read, in regards to what stuff is broken in the new rage?

It's under the downloads: https://gyazo.com/012ebe1a9efea8a70fb769c1c7c1ae18

Just press Ctrl + F, and search for things that you're wondering about.