Sign in to follow this  
Steele1925

"Stop Ped"

Hello,

Just figured I'd let the team know that for whatever reason, the "Stop Ped" action breaks whenever I do the following (as an example, in this order)

1. Stop Ped (by holding Right on the DPad, as I use a 360 controller)

2. Ask for ID

3. Check ID (run their ID)

4. Arrest Ped (without using weapon)

5. Place Ped on ground (kneeling position)

6. Call for Code 2 Transport

After all of this, I am no longer able to "Hold E" or "Hold Right on DPad" until I reload the game. I'm not sure what causes this, and it's not the biggest problem, as Armed Arrests still work, but again I figured I'd bring this to your attention. This is with LSPDFR 0.3, and no other scripts/callouts. Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day. :smile:

Hi,

I thought it was only me :-). I'm having the same issue. After reloading lspdfr, the "stop-ped- function" is working again.

I doesn't occure if you drive the ped to the station instead of calling a transport unit

7 minutes ago, Jety2011 said:

Hi,

I thought it was only me :-). I'm having the same issue. After reloading lspdfr, the "stop-ped- function" is working again.

I doesn't occure if you drive the ped to the station instead of calling a transport unit

You're right. I've since been patrolling really close to the Police Station lol.