Sign in to follow this  
MSHP

LSPDFR 0.3

Hey guys I don't know if it's LSPDFR 0.3 or what but ever since I installed LSPDFR 0.3 my FPS has been going crazy like spiking up to 54FPS and then back to 30FPS constantly and then it gave me a Game Memory Error, never had this happen before. Any ideas???

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, thought it'd be in this section.

Edited by MSHP

The mod has been working fine for me. I messed around with it for about an hour, took some screenshots, and ended manually. (Not crashing)

I got a couple of memory errors and crashes but just played around for an hour or so with no hassles

Funny thing did happen though, when it did crash I had about 20 red blips on the screen, and as I walked around the corner there were about 20 peds just standing around still, doing nothing. 

As soon as they spotted me they drew weapons and wasted me in no time - then I got the memory error. The error aside it was quite funny.

13 minutes ago, Lundy said:

The mod has been working fine for me. I messed around with it for about an hour, took some screenshots, and ended manually. (Not crashing)

Hmmm..I'm not sure what's going on on my end.  0.2 was working fine but after I installed 0.3 it gave me game memory error.  I really don't want to re-install everything since I have everything set the way I wanted and perfect lighting set for the EL. 

But I'm not sure if it's 0.3 or what. The FPS went up and then back down constantly making me lag. My graphics settings are at high. I have NVIDIA GTX 960 

11 minutes ago, johnnyutah said:

I got a couple of memory errors and crashes but just played around for an hour or so with no hassles

Funny thing did happen though, when it did crash I had about 20 red blips on the screen, and as I walked around the corner there were about 20 peds just standing around still, doing nothing. 

As soon as they spotted me they drew weapons and wasted me in no time - then I got the memory error. The error aside it was quite funny.

I can't figure out what is going on. 

9 minutes ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

Got one memory crash but have had this before 0.3. Let me know if you find a fix.

Yeah I've been searching and couldn't find anything. This is pissing me off lol

I get "ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_GUARD_4" 

6 minutes ago, MSHP said:

Yeah I've been searching and couldn't find anything. This is pissing me off lol

I get "ERR_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_GUARD_4" 

yeah i get something like that too. has been happening less recently but then happened today

3 minutes ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

yeah i get something like that too. has been happening less recently but then happened today

I have the 0.2 backed up and trying on that to see if it will give me that error.  I may just backup my visualsettings and whatever stuff I need then re-install GTA V :( I hate doing this. 

5 minutes ago, forsakenbacon17 said:

i know what you mean. had to reinstall a couple weeks ago, was the worst but now im back on track

I just played in 0.2 and it did not give me the game memory error. I was getting 55-61 FPS. Idk if 0.3 is the problem??

Okay so here's what I got. I went back and removed albo1125.common file in main directory and then removed openinterior mod and it works no crashes getting 40-58 FPS. Gonna test it more to see. Oh and in game graphics are back to default. 

Edited by MSHP

6 minutes ago, MSHP said:

Okay so here's what I got. I went back and removed albo1125.common file in main directory and then removed openinterior mod and it works no crashes getting 40-58 FPS. Gonna test it more to see. Oh and in game graphics are back to default. 

The 'Open Interior' mod is not needed for the 0.3 downtown police station, so that is likely conflicting with LSPDFR which may use similar code to allow access to that particular building. Always start with LSPDFR by itself, then add other mods until something breaks.

Now I'm having another issue... Game will start up fine last night then this morning when I start up the game it crashes saying "GTA V exited unexpectedly. Please Retry below to enter the game again, or click Safe Mode to launch the game with reduced graphics settings. If you continue to have problems playing the game, please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service."  

EDIT: So I've decided to re-install everything and it works fine now. But has anyone got their simple native trainer to work?? I've installed the ScriptHookV, ScriptHookDotNet, and dinput8.DLL then the game crashes but when removed it works fine. I guess we have to wait until Simple native trainer is updated?

Edited by MSHP