Mitchin

Downtown police station

Just downloaded 3.0. I went the downtown to the police station and the badge is next to the locker room but I cannot go inside any of the doors that you could not before.

Anyone else with similar issues or have a solution to access the downtown police station locker room?

Did you tick all options in the LSPDFR download setup?

Yes indeed. The little badge icon is there but I can't go through the locker room door and/or there is no option to go on duty. It is only this station as all of the others work fine 

Have you got something like AdvancedHookV in your GTA V folder? If not, fully reinstall LSPDFR.

Technically, but I don't think we're that 'United'. I'm in Wales.

I met a couple people from Wales not too long ago. Super cool people. So I just thought of something before I install LSPDFR again, to enter the police station would it require me to be connected to the internet? I disable my internet when I play GTA because it updates every time when connected to the internet due to the car mods i have installed.

18 minutes ago, Rosscco said:

I met a couple people from Wales not too long ago. Super cool people. So I just thought of something before I install LSPDFR again, to enter the police station would it require me to be connected to the internet? I disable my internet when I play GTA because it updates every time when connected to the internet due to the car mods i have installed.

You can use a mod folder, if you use that GTA won't update all the time.

How to:

1. make a folder named mods in your GTA root 

2. copy all the x64 in the mod folder (x64a, x64b ......)

3. also copy the file x64 and file update to it.

4. if you want to install something custom like a new police car do it in the file mods!

(If you don't have a backup of your gta you have to do the update :D)