Jump to content
Ferg

Could LSPDFR still run if it was bought through rockstar social club ?

Recommended Posts

I bought GTA V through rockstar social club and i wanted to try out LSPDFR on it but everywhere i look theres instructions on how to install through steam folders and i dont know how to install it through the rockstar social folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ToothlessZulu said:

installing it for RGSC copies is the same as steam versions, the only difference is the location of the directory

Do u know how to install it in the RSGC folder ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:37 PM, ToothlessZulu said:

installing it for RGSC copies is the same as steam versions, the only difference is the location of the directory

do u know how to activate it with rgsc copy ? If so can you help me out ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bluffer said:

Look on YouTube, and also you will need Rage Hook Plugin.

theres no guide for rockstar social file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ferg said:

theres no guide for rockstar social file

You have no clue where you downloaded the game? Search through your computer for Grand Theft Auto V. It should show up, it's a really big file. Then save that directory path for the future. It's basically the same as installing mods for the steam version. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep getting this error message everytime i try to launch the game am i doing something wrong? 

1452812382103770920257.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot the entire  folder that has your GTAV /LSPDFR/ RPH Files in it..

Edited by Kal74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Show us your directory. Not just the image of the error 

3 hours ago, Ferg said:

I keep getting this error message everytime i try to launch the game am i doing something wrong? 

1452812382103770920257.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's just the lspdfr files.  I don't see any game files in there whats so ever.  Where did you download the game too?  Have you at least tried running the game normally?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully you aren't trying to play your game out of that GTA V Folder in my documents.. 

Go to your  C: Drive then Program Files and then look for a Rockstar games folder.. Inside of that Folder should be 2 Folders a

Social Club Folder and a Grand Theft Auto V Folder

That screenshot you are posting of your Documents Folder is not where you should be playing LSPDFR out of..

 

 

 

Edited by Kal74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I don't think you have the game installed.  How did you purchase the game through social club?  I'm looking there now and I don't see an option to purchase anything from there.  Rockstar  uses rockstar warehouse to purchase their games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Beattle said:

Ok, I don't think you have the game installed.  How did you purchase the game through social club?  I'm looking there now and I don't see an option to purchase anything from there.  Rockstar  uses rockstar warehouse to purchase their games.

He is showing you screenshots of the Documents Folder, that isn't where Grand Theft Auto V goes.. 

Look at this screenshot. The answer is in his path name.. C:\Users\Marcus C\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V... That isn't where GTA5.exe and the game files are sitting.. He installed RagePluginHook into the wrong Folder..

1452812382103770920257.jpg

Here let me show you what I'm talking about.. I will screenshot my Documents Folder

sc1.png.ee07c6e4b0f3f052ae4d26f01481311c

Now I will screenshot where my Grand Theft Auto V is sitting and where RagePluginHook looks for GTA5.exe at

sc2.png.8395fdcc028ee7dc90294d3f5f1ca094

It looks like he installed RagePluginHook into the wrong folder..

Edited by Kal74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand that kal, but for all we know, that's where he installed the game.  I installed mine on my E drive, and I could have put it anywhere I wanted.  He installed lspdfr into the folder in first screen shot and looks like he is running RPH from there, which is why it can't find the gtav.exe.  If he doesn't know where he installed the game, then no one will be able to help him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Beattle said:

I understand that kal, but for all we know, that's where he installed the game.  I installed mine on my E drive, and I could have put it anywhere I wanted.  He installed lspdfr into the folder in first screen shot and looks like he is running RPH from there, which is why it can't find the gtav.exe.  If he doesn't know where he installed the game, then no one will be able to help him.

Seems pretty clear he didn't install the game there, as there's so executables or any other game files aside from LSPDFR/RagePluginHook.

Edited by Kilyin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I said to him after he posted his directory there was no game files in it.  I asked for the other screen shots since it had the rockstar games directory that maybe he had the game files somewhere else there.  He doesn't.  Since he says he has run the game normally, he just doesn't know where the game is.  Unless he tells us where, then nothing we can do for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×