Pipeline

Can Scripthook V scripts be converted into Ragehook plugins?

I've been posting new topics a lot it seems.

Anyway! Got back into LSPDFR recently. I was waiting for the 0.3 update, but at this point I decided it wouldn't do any harm to play some more 0.2, even with the bugs that will (hopefully) be fixed in 0.3.

I know first person view has speedometers. But sometimes they're obstructed by the steering wheel, and in any case they're too vague - a small dash on a circle means nothing to me.

Someone recommended this script to me: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-metric-speedometer but the problem is I can't use both Scripthook V and Ragehook in my game. They just don't work together.

Could someone convert this script over to Ragehook? And if not convert, "recreate" it? If it can't be converted and must be recreated I don't mind it not having functionality like being able to change its position on the screen or anything. All I really need is a visible (with a background so if that part of the screen is brightly lit I can still see it) speedometer in MPH. Is anyone able to do something like that?

Thanks.

Edited by Pipeline

38 minutes ago, Pipeline said:

I've been posting new topics a lot it seems.

Anyway! Got back into LSPDFR recently. I was waiting for the 0.3 update, but at this point I decided it wouldn't do any harm to play some more 0.2, even with the bugs that will (hopefully) be fixed in 0.3.

I know first person view has speedometers. But sometimes they're obstructed by the steering wheel, and in any case they're too vague - a small dash on a circle means nothing to me.

Someone recommended this script to me: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-metric-speedometer but the problem is I can't use both Scripthook V and Ragehook in my game. They just don't work together.

Could someone convert this script over to Ragehook? And if not convert, "recreate" it? If it can't be converted and must be recreated I don't mind it not having functionality like being able to change its position on the screen or anything. All I really need is a visible (with a background so if that part of the screen is brightly lit I can still see it) speedometer in MPH. Is anyone able to do something like that?

Thanks.

It's possible, but you have to write this plugin from the very beginning! It's NOT easy, you know. There are many RPH Plugins to use. 

ALSO, ScriptHook V and RPH work together BEAUTIFULLY! But you must install all the mods correctly.

1 minute ago, Fenix2525WOT said:

ALSO, ScriptHook V and RPH work together BEAUTIFULLY! But you must install all the mods correctly.

Could you send me a private message with instructions on how to properly set up Scripthook V so that it works with Ragehook?

1 minute ago, Pipeline said:

Could you send me a private message with instructions on how to properly set up Scripthook V so that it works with Ragehook?

Read the README files.

Also you can watch this: (The whole playlist I mean)

21 minutes ago, Fenix2525WOT said:

Also you can watch this: (The whole playlist I mean)

I appreciate your attempt to help me but I can guarantee that if I install Scripthook with Ragehook already installed I will screw my game in some way. I'm not sure how the person in the video you linked does it without problem, because I certainly can't.

5 hours ago, Pipeline said:

I appreciate your attempt to help me but I can guarantee that if I install Scripthook with Ragehook already installed I will screw my game in some way. I'm not sure how the person in the video you linked does it without problem, because I certainly can't.

All you need to do is install them both into your game and make sure you have no conflicting plugins - I am running scripthookv, RPH and ScripthookV.NET without any issues at all. 

31 minutes ago, ineseri said:

All you need to do is install them both into your game and make sure you have no conflicting plugins - I am running scripthookv, RPH and ScripthookV.NET without any issues at all. 

Actually the same!