Darkmyre

LSPDFR: Australia by Darkmyre Gaming

23 minutes ago, ineseri said:

Always nice to see some appreciation! Just thought I'd let you know, it's "LSPDFR" not "LSPD:FR" :P

Whoops, thanks for the heads up! I better fix that in my callout plugin too I guess lol

Really nice video! Only video that I could actually watch without cringing that something was done wrong.

Your driving in pursuits could improve LOL, all in all Ioved it! I would like to see more videos from you!

I've decided for LSPDFR to focus on twitch, though I'll still export the videos to YT when they're done (apparently twitch only saves them for a few weeks or something, which is stupid but I guess saves harddrive space on their servers). Had a couple of crashes with my first stream, but the videos are up here:

Part 1:

Part 2:

I don't play super realistic like most of the big LSPDFR Youtubers, partly cause I enjoy the game playing more... well... gamish... and partly because as an Aussie, I'm pretty damn clueless about US police protocol :P And yep, my pursuit driving could still use a lot of improvement lol

Finally able to get some more streaming done... and Los Santos welcomes me back with a bucketload of weirdness.

Part 1: 

Part 2: 

Took my in-dev Police Partner plugin out for a spin on today's stream, resulting in some blue-on-blue violence as he didn't like my style of policing.

Rolling with an all-Aussie police fleet... now if only I could get the traffic to drive on the proper side of the road.

Found a pretty decent spot to run some radar for an Aussie-themed highway patrol stream. Must've been a good Saturday night in Del Perro with all the drunk drivers first thing on a Sunday morning!

Edited by Darkmyre

Tried to do an unmarked ghetto patrol - the perps had other ideas, and led me on a crazy pursuit all the way to Sandy Shores.

This morning I managed to actually keep my patrol to the ghetto (mostly). Brief preview of my new WIP Pimping & Solicitation callout at the end.

Been a while since I did a night patrol, so today's stream was a 2am Highway Patrol on the inner city highways, ending with my officer being killed in the line of duty.

For some crazy reason I thought it'd be a smart idea to try and enforce traffic on GTA's mad AI in today's stream. It's also a two-parter due to repeated LSPDFR/GTA crashes.

Patrolling the Vespucci area (at least that was the plan) plain-clothed in an unmarked car. There seems to be a spate of grand theft auto's in GTA today, with some criminals even competing for the same car!

Finally got a break from the chaos and weirdness for a decent patrol in the Paleto area. Also a bit of a preview of an extended records check plugin I threw together over the weekend.

For today's stream I was assigned to the Los Santos Port area for a stolen vehicle blitz, interrupted by some random incidents involving shots fired.

Finally got my computer to work long enough for a decent length patrol in Macgregor's Ford XR6 Turbo. Not normally a fan of Fords, but this car was a lot of fun to drive so I'm sure it'll make a few more appearances.

Taking a break from patrol videos today, to bring everyone a quick tutorial on how to use the backup/revert feature built into RPH so that Rockstar updates wont stop you playing LSPDFR.