Sign in to follow this  
Element

1995-1997 Crown Victoria $$

This would be one hell of a feat for someone to make this for GTA V. It was never really in GTA IV or V. Someone did make a 1994 Vic for IV but it was left in Beta stage and was really to buggy to use. To see it in V would be a service to the modding community as it has been extensively requested since LCPDFR/LSPDFR was a thing.

cnpca16900.thumb.jpg.18f6c61cd140255eebd

pic-042.jpg

Edited by Illusionary

Hmm, well I have a '95 Crown Vic model but it would probably take a bit of work to get it to GTA V standards.

There isn't any need to bring money of any sorts into a request topic. It'll just get removed by staff.

I do know of one model for SA.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/755170-wipproject-crown-vic-95/

If anyone were to convert that, I'd definitely support them in every way. Ntm I'd make a sweet montage video for it. :^)

8 minutes ago, Lundy said:

There isn't any need to bring money of any sorts into a request topic. It'll just get removed by staff.

I do know of one model for SA.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/755170-wipproject-crown-vic-95/

If anyone were to convert that, I'd definitely support them in every way. Ntm I'd make a sweet montage video for it. :^)

That is exactly what i`m looking for! Maybe marked and unmarked. Sorry been waiting for one since 2009 and ready to buy out of this wait. Ill re read the forums Rules and guidelines.

9 minutes ago, Element said:

That is exactly what i`m looking for! Maybe marked and unmarked. Sorry been waiting for one since 2009 and ready to buy out of this wait. Ill re read the forums Rules and guidelines.

I just found this topic the other day. Now that I know it exists, I know it's possible. If I can get someone to convert it, I'll definitely do a police version.

20 minutes ago, Lundy said:

This. I've removed the payment details.

I'd love to see these models in the newer games, they've always been a favourite of mine since playing SAMP way back in the day.

8 hours ago, Lundy said:

I just found this topic the other day. Now that I know it exists, I know it's possible. If I can get someone to convert it, I'll definitely do a police version.

Ha yes that's the one. The guy didn't want to work on it anymore and released it to be edited a while back. I was working on converting it to IV a while ago but stopped, however converting it to V wouldn't be too hard if no one minded it having the Stanier interior or something like that. Would probably be more work to upgrade the interior than to just but V's in there.

Edit: Actually, the existing interior is the Stanier interior from SA, so the one from V works perfectly as a replacement.

Edited by Cosmo

21 hours ago, Lundy said:

Cosmo just started to work on converting it. And will be doing a Dev version in the near future. Still very early on though and nothing is for sure at this time.

Edited by Element

8 hours ago, OfficerFive0 said:

found this no interior and u need a paid account / or uploaded a 3d model.

http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=14916

Saw this one a year ago. Nice model.

8 hours ago, Lundy said:

Sure about that?

Not about to make any guarantees on a project less then 48 hours old, but progress is being made.

Edited by Element

13 hours ago, OfficerFive0 said:

found this no interior and u need a paid account / or uploaded a 3d model.

http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=14916

Well, I don't think i'm going to pay $90 for a half done car mod.

5 hours ago, Element said:

Saw this one a year ago. Nice model.

Not about to make any guarantees on a project less then 48 hours old, but progress is being made.

Lol. I was trying to hint. 

Edited by Lundy

On 1/8/2016 at 11:06 AM, Lundy said:

Well, I don't think i'm going to pay $90 for a half done car mod.

Lol. I was trying to hint. 

Oooooooo snap. that looks great. Looking forward to this.