ScottRance

Anyone recommend, 'Must Have Mods with LSPDFR'

So i've been playing LSPDFR without any extra mods and I was wondering if there are any 'must have' mods out there which can entice my gameplay.

I would love to hear what mods you like!

2 hours ago, ScottRance said:

So i've been playing LSPDFR without any extra mods and I was wondering if there are any 'must have' mods out there which can entice my gameplay.

I would love to hear what mods you like!

Assorted Callouts http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9689-assorted-callouts-0032-petrolgas-theft-pacific-bank-heist-traffic-stop-backup-required/

Traffic Policer http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/8303-traffic-policer-52023-drugalyzer-new-ambient-events-~traffic-offences~-anpr-callouts-road-management-parking-tickets-new-traffic-stop-assist-mimickmemore/

Arrest Manager http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/8107-arrest-manager-42120-more-jail-points-prisoner-transport-arrest-peace-vehicle-manager-towinginsurance-releasedetain-autodoorshut/

Police Radio http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9302-police-radio-plate-checker-coroner-tow-truck-tackle-suspect-request-pit-barriers-request-additional-traffic-unit-request-k9/

Easy Repair (Page Up Repairs, Page Down Cleans. Super fast and simple) http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/8216-v002-easyrepair/

Player Location Display http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7706-player-location-display/

Speed Radar (You can hide the red circle on screen by pressing NumPad3 twice) http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/7789-speed-radar/

I'd like to add other callouts to this list, however many of them are either broken entirely, or some of the calls are broken within. Most of the callouts I have work, but I can't guarantee it will be the same for someone else, so I chose not to list them. What I have listed works 100%. :thumbsup:

umm most are already on here how about traffic control its on this website helps when ur doing a traffic stop to not get run over ! if your a role player your gonna want the vehicle and ped searches on this website and you will also want a simple trainer which is on gta5mods. and wilderness callouts also panic button so you dont have to depend on the back up menu takes them forever if they ever come lol. and this is not a must have but rage computer it lets you search for people with warrents and to me feels more like a real police computer then the stock one thats all i can think of right now i ll edit if i think of more hope this helps

Edited by PHiLLYFaN20

7 hours ago, Steele1925 said:

CalloutsV is better?

1 hour ago, ScottRance said:

CalloutsV is better?

I LOVE CalloutsV, but it hasn't been updated in a while. I can't guarantee that everything works, but I haven't had any issues with it so far. If you'd like to try it out, then I'd recommend it, sure. Just remember that it hasn't been updated in quite a long time, and RagePluginHook has gone through several changes since. So give it a shot and if something isn't working for you, then simply delete it. Also, I forgot to add HeroCop. This adds callouts, and the option to have a partner/K9. I'll gladly link it for you if you wish, but last I checked it's on the front page of the "Scripts" section.

3 minutes ago, Steele1925 said:

I LOVE CalloutsV, but it hasn't been updated in a while. I can't guarantee that everything works, but I haven't had any issues with it so far. If you'd like to try it out, then I'd recommend it, sure. Just remember that it hasn't been updated in quite a long time, and RagePluginHook has gone through several changes since. So give it a shot and if something isn't working for you, then simply delete it. Also, I forgot to add HeroCop. This adds callouts, and the option to have a partner/K9. I'll gladly link it for you if you wish, but last I checked it's on the front page of the "Scripts" section.

Alright, thank you very much.

2 minutes ago, ScottRance said:

Alright, thank you very much.

One more thing. It's a personal preference of mine but... With PlayerLocationDisplay, I have my map completely turned off. This allows me to learn not only the street names, but also how to navigate without a map. Also makes pursuits MUCH more interesting, like a hardcore mode. Again, just my preference.

6 minutes ago, Steele1925 said:

The traffic policer mod kinda spams me with problems on the road all the time like, 'no headlights' or 'no helment' 'drug driver'. is this normal how frequently it happens?

2 minutes ago, ScottRance said:

The traffic policer mod kinda spams me with problems on the road all the time like, 'no headlights' or 'no helment' 'drug driver'. is this normal how frequently it happens?

You can tweak this in the config/ini file. I have all notifications/blips for it turned off, so I don't know where they are, or when it generates. Makes me keep an eye out for them.

Edited by Steele1925

37 minutes ago, Steele1925 said:

You can tweak this in the config/ini file. I have all notifications/blips for it turned off, so I don't know where they are, or when it generates. Makes me keep an eye out for them.

Thank you so much, thats what I wanted!

1 hour ago, Steele1925 said:

I was just wondering, can you use more than 1 callouts mod?

On 12/31/2015 at 7:07 AM, S0berDrunk said:

Anything albo has created is a must have. If you´re looking for some nice cars check out bxbuggs123 or FCVP71.

After downloading their cars, your skins are also a must have :thumbsup:

38 minutes ago, Steele1925 said:

After downloading their cars, your skins are also a must have :thumbsup:

Haha thanks man really appreciate it! I should also tell you that there will be another pack coming shortly. Not gonna tell what it is yet (Hint hint: the first state :D)

2 hours ago, S0berDrunk said:

Haha thanks man really appreciate it! I should also tell you that there will be another pack coming shortly. Not gonna tell what it is yet (Hint hint: the first state :D)

Ooh... Sounds interesting. Also, do you mean first state as in the time period? Or do you mean as in Alphabetical order? Nevermind, let's keep it a mystery :thumbsup: