Sign in to follow this  
qwertyjustin

Someone please help me....

2 days im trying to install this.... it worked fine on GTA IV got it first try. Then i saw it was on GTA 5 now so i tried to download it but it just doesnt work. I have everything right versions everything. When i start ragehook it just loads fine and it starts up GTA 5 but then nothing is there i press f4 nothing happens its just isnt there.

Someone please help me for the love of god

You do have the most current patch on gta 5 right?If so,do not use the ragehook in the lspdfr download,specifically go to the ragehook website

32 minutes ago, M90 said:

You do have the most current patch on gta 5 right?If so,do not use the ragehook in the lspdfr download,specifically go to the ragehook website

Thanks for the fast reply!!!

Yes i did this i went to the Ragehook website and extracted the files to my GTA Folder.

When rh opens up on startup,you should see a little conjunction looking thingy,click on it.It should bring you to a screen that will let you change the key to open up the console

1 minute ago, M90 said:

When rh opens up on startup,you should see a little conjunction looking thingy,click on it.It should bring you to a screen that will let you change the key to open up the console

To what i need to change it to make it work :P?

Anything else other than F4,because I think it's just a conflict between your scripthook and ragehook.Like mine is F3

1 minute ago, M90 said:

Anything else other than F4,because I think it's just a conflict between your scripthook and ragehook.Like mine is F3

Ok let me try this  1 sec

Okay...I'll go through step by step on how I get my gamesetup to work

Step 1:Assuming that I just downloaded the game,I go to GTA5-Mods and install scripthookV and native trainer(drag and drop)

step 2:I download the newest version of RH(drag and drop)

Both of these go directly into your GTA5 directory

Step 3:I make a completely separate folder on my desktop(doesn't have to be but its just quicker to find)

Step 4:I download lspdfr and drop all the files into the folder I made previously

Step 5:Then from there it is process of elimination,some files in the lspdfr file are specificly for lspdfr and some are for ragehook.Bad part is they are usually named the same thing.Open both folders up and which ever file is older out of the two folders let it be the one in your gta v directory.E.X if your Gwen file for lspdfr is older,drag and drop it into your gta v directory.So on and so forth.Do such with all files

12 minutes ago, M90 said:

Okay...I'll go through step by step on how I get my gamesetup to work

Step 1:Assuming that I just downloaded the game,I go to GTA5-Mods and install scripthookV and native trainer(drag and drop)

step 2:I download the newest version of RH(drag and drop)

Both of these go directly into your GTA5 directory

Step 3:I make a completely separate folder on my desktop(doesn't have to be but its just quicker to find)

Step 4:I download lspdfr and drop all the files into the folder I made previously

Step 5:Then from there it is process of elimination,some files in the lspdfr file are specificly for lspdfr and some are for ragehook.Bad part is they are usually named the same thing.Open both folders up and which ever file is older out of the two folders let it be the one in your gta v directory.E.X if your Gwen file for lspdfr is older,drag and drop it into your gta v directory.So on and so forth.Do such with all files

Isn't this basicly just adding the OLD Hook in the game because id rag the files that are the oldest into my GTA folder. Anyway When i did this i got  this error:

http://pastebin.com/PFz28aAg

OH NONONONONONO,THE RH EXECUTABLE FILE STAYS THE SAME!!ALL THE OTHER FILES THAT DO NOT HAVE RAGEHOOK IN THE NAME NEED TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS!!!MY BAD I COULD'VE EXPLAINED THAT BETTER

Yes except for LMS.PortableExecuatable.dll,all of the Mono. files,and Slim.dx

Are you sure you're using the newst RH?

3 minutes ago, M90 said:

good luck

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I see the RH GTA starts i just see loading screen i go ingame press F3 and nothing happens :(

So you're saying you don't get the console that pops up at all at the top of your screen?

Under your RH executable there is another file go into it and it should say this EXACTLY,if this doesn't work I don't know what will and I'll send you a link to video of a guy who can probably explain better than I can.

[Miscellaneous]
DisableRenderVersionText=True
PluginTimeoutThreshold=10000
ConsoleKey=F3

17 minutes ago, M90 said:

Under your RH executable there is another file go into it and it should say this EXACTLY,if this doesn't work I don't know what will and I'll send you a link to video of a guy who can probably explain better than I can.

[Miscellaneous]
DisableRenderVersionText=True
PluginTimeoutThreshold=10000
ConsoleKey=F3

Yes its like this