Rems19

Game crash during pursuit - SlimDX.Result not marked as serializable

This crash happened several times while I was in pursuit, while calling for backup (not at the time of calling the backup but after).

Useful informations :

• Game Version : 1.0.573.1 (build 573)
  • RagePluginHook Version : 0.29.817.5806
  • Plugins loaded : LSPDFR Only, with some plugins : CalloutsV, CrazyCallouts, PoliceRadio, SimpleCalloutsPlugin, TrafficPolicer
  • RagePluginHook Log File : RagePluginHook.log
  • Research done : Searched on both LSPDFR and RPH forums and google, no result. I asked MulleDK19 (RPH Dev) on IRC for more info, he telled me this crash had nothing to do with RPH since it doesn't use SlimDX.Result.

As there is no information on which plugin casued the crash in the logs (yet ?), I can't tell if the crash was caused by one of them or LSPDFR itself.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help me.

Edited by Rems19

14 hours ago, Rems19 said:

This crash happened several times while I was in pursuit, while calling for backup (not at the time of calling the backup but after).

Useful informations :

• Game Version : 1.0.573.1 (build 573)
  • RagePluginHook Version : 0.29.817.5806
  • Plugins loaded : LSPDFR Only, with some plugins : CalloutsV, CrazyCallouts, PoliceRadio, SimpleCalloutsPlugin, TrafficPolicer
  • RagePluginHook Log File : RagePluginHook.log
  • Research done : Searched on both LSPDFR and RPH forums and google, no result. I asked MulleDK19 (RPH Dev) on IRC for more info, he telled me this crash had nothing to do with RPH since it doesn't use SlimDX.Result.

As there is no information on which plugin casued the crash in the logs (yet ?), I can't tell if the crash was caused by one of them or LSPDFR itself.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help me.

Do you have the RagePluginHook.ini in your GTAV main directory? If not, it's attached to this thread. From what I can see, it is a problem with the RagePluginHook.ini missing and it's causing it to think that SlimDX.Result is missing due to the face that the RagePluginHook.ini prevents that crash. If you do have it though, make sure it has everything that mine has and if that doesn't fix it try uninstalling LSPDFR and RagePluginHook and running GTAV SinglePlayer with out it and then installing it and running it, that has helped me numerous times.

RagePluginHook.ini

I have the RPH ini file and it's not very different than yours (you have 2 IsDeveloperModeEnabled though). I already tried to uninstall / reinstall both RPH and LSPDFR, but no luck.

It have to be an issue with either RPH or LSPDFR since the SlimDX.dll file is not present in the original game.

EDIT : I figured out that SlickDX.dll from RPH 0.29 is not the same as the LSPDFR one, maybe it has an impact ? Here is the screen :

Spoiler

70d11

Edited by Rems19

Hello!

I've had some issues running LSPDFR smoothly, I have ensured everything is up to date (I have 3 plugins installed, CalloutsV, Assorted callouts, and PoliceRadio [V.28+]). I can be driving down the road, doesn't have to be during a pursuit or if I'm heading to a call the game will crash. Sometimes I get an error saying my GPU has crashed and has recovered (though I never got that message when I ran the normal version of GTAV). Or it will freeze and my screen will go blank. I’ve been working at this issue for around 3 days trying numerous things to get it to work smoothly.  I’ve updated my Plugins, ensured the RageHookPlugin.ini file was in and up to date as well as the SlimDx.dll file. I’ve reduced the graphics to a point where it shouldn’t be an issue. I’m just grasping for straws to try and find a solution to a long frustrating situation…Thank-you in advanced for your replies.

Computer System Components

Powersupply

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 B2 80 Plus Bronze Certified Power Supply

Motherboard

ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 Socket AM3+ AMD 990X/SB950 Chipset

Processor

AMD X8 FX-8350 Eight-Core Socket AM3+, 4GHz CPU

RAM

Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL10 DIMMs

Videocard

MSI (R9 380 4GD5T OC) AMD Radeon R9 380 4GB GDDR5

SSD