DeLegendary

[GTA IV]LSPD:FR dont start

Hello people,

i would like to play LSPD:FR, but its not running. I buy my game on steam.

I install the modification und activate at RAGEPluginHook, but i dont see the police station on the map.

I tried to

-download the newest RagePluginHook

-copy the LSPD:FR on my GTA V root directory

-activate on RagePluginHook

-ScriptHookV install

What is wrong? Please help me ;)

Sorry for my bad English, but im learning, to write better English I'm german.

DeLegendary

RagePluginHook.log

asiloader.log

GTA Root.JPG

lustig.JPG

Try launching GTA through the regular launcher then, when the Rockstar logo comes up at the beginning and you hear the police sirens, launch 'RAGEPluginHook' with              administrative rights. You should then see RPH do its regular loading, enjoy text.

Hope this helps.

18 minutes ago, Tozza said:

Try launching GTA through the regular launcher then, when the Rockstar logo comes up at the beginning and you hear the police sirens, launch 'RAGEPluginHook' with              administrative rights. You should then see RPH do its regular loading, enjoy text.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the very fast response, but is not helping

As seen in your RPH log file, you're using RPH 0.20, which does not work with the latest version of the game (build 573). You have to update RagePluginHook.
To do that, just go to the RPH download page and download the latest version (0.29). Just drag the files from the archive to your GTA V main directory.

/!\ You don't have to reinstall LSPDFR. If you want to or have to reinstall it, be aware to only move the LSPDFR files, not the included RPH ones ! The only files you should replace are LMS.PortableExecutable.dll, LMS.Common.dll and both the LSPDFR and Plugins folder !

I hope it was useful.