Sign in to follow this  
skillsforilz

Easier Way to Use Traffic Policer Mimic Feature

Traffic Policer is one of the most essential mods you need for LSPDFR, as we all know. One of the much needed features has been added recently, the mimic feature. I know many of you have the issue of trying to get a car to pull all the way over to the shoulder but end up having the car go way too far off course and end up driving off the road or into a barrier/wall. 

EASY SOLUTION

Before activating the mimic feature, drive onto the area you want the car to go, i.e. drive your own car already onto the shoulder/grass. Then activate the mimic feature and just drive forward. The car will automatically pull all the way over to the shoulder and then keep driving forward until you are satisfied. It's way easier than having to estimate it's movements and end up having it crash or go way off the road.

How do you activate the mimic me feature? I have tried with the default key and then I changed it to another key and neither of them prompt the mimic me. Any suggestions?

16 hours ago, Rosscco said:

How do you activate the mimic me feature? I have tried with the default key and then I changed it to another key and neither of them prompt the mimic me. Any suggestions?

Are you pressing Left Control as well? It has a modifier key by default.

What does the modifier mean? I set it to none and made the mimic me key as q but it still doesn't work. I have no idea what to do to make it work. Any thought?

16 hours ago, Rosscco said:

What does the modifier mean? I set it to none and made the mimic me key as q but it still doesn't work. I have no idea what to do to make it work. Any thought?

A extra key like CTRL or Shift 

So its Mimic-key + CTRL 

8 hours ago, philip2409 said:

•  

The default is LEFT CTRL + Q and then you have to hit the same keys again to stop mimic.