imkindapanda

help understanding what cars to replace

hello I'm new and i bet other people have THE same question. I want to replace all the police cars with new models.  I'm trying to install new police cars and I understand the process of installing them. I just don't understand what cars to replace to replace the police cars the AI will be driving around town etc it would be nice if some one could map out what an car list that show what file is police and FBI etc...  I need to understand the file location  I'm asking this question because some mods don't have an read me file and just give the models and textures  

Edited by imkindapanda

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

50 minutes ago, imkindapanda said:

hello I'm new and i bet other people have THE same question. I want to replace all the police cars with new models.  I'm trying to install new police cars and I understand the process of installing them. I just don't understand what cars to replace to replace the police cars the AI will be driving around town etc it would be nice if some one could map out what an car list that show what file is police and FBI etc...  I need to understand the file location  I'm asking this question because some mods don't have an read me file and just give the models and textures  

Police = Stainer (CVPI) / Patrols City / Responds to Backup Requests (Local)

Police2 = Buffalo (Charger) / Responds to Backup Requests (Local)

Police3 = Interceptor (Taurus) / Patrols City

Police4 = Stainer (Undercover/Slicktop CVPI) / Responds to Backup Requests (State)

FIB = Buffalo (Undercover/Slicktop Charger)

FIB2 = Granger (Undercover/Slicktop Tahoe/Suburban) / Responds to Backup Requests (Noose)

Sheriff = Stainer (CVPI) / Patrols County / Responds to Backup Requests (Local)

Sheriff2 = Granger (Tahoe/Suburban) / Responds to Backup Requests (Noose)

Let me know if you need more ;)

On 12/19/2015 at 9:57 PM, imkindapanda said:

ok one more question, I want to make sure I install them right; they go in patchday3?

Make sure you double and triple check the "ReadMe.txt" that comes with each mod. Some, like "Police" and "Police4" only have to be replaced via x64e/Levels/GTA5/Vehicles.rpf

However, some, like "Sheriff", I replace twice. Both in x64e, AND in Patchday3.

EDIT: Just check around all of the Patchday folders, and see which vehicles are where. Some are in day 2, and some may be in other places. Personally, I've only ever had to use x64e and Patchday3.

Edited by Steele1925