fire2903rescue

Everything Works EXCEPT

Hi All,

Everythings working swell since the latest update(s). However, when I start using RageHook, before the update, it would go right to the landing page and load the rage stuff plus mods, now it's back to loading the R* logo with the sirens and all, then it goes to the landing page. Ingame settings are set to landing page and load into story mode

Anyone got anything?

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, fire2903rescue said:

Hi All,

Everythings working swell since the latest update(s). However, when I start using RageHook, before the update, it would go right to the landing page and load the rage stuff plus mods, now it's back to loading the R* logo with the sirens and all, then it goes to the landing page. Ingame settings are set to landing page and load into story mode

Anyone got anything?

Thanks!

Did you update to the newest version?

2 hours ago, fire2903rescue said:

Hi All,

Anyone got anything?

Thanks!

Right Click Rage Hook and Run as Admin.  Hold down SHIFT wait about 10-15 seconds.  you will  have a configuration menu that you can manipulate there.  I usually go to Plugins and make sure all the Plugins are loading at once.  Press Save, see if that works.   You might have to configure a few more things in that menu to give you the desired effect.  

Make sure you have the NEW Script Hook V  http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/   just came out today

Edited by OfficerBenzo