Sign in to follow this  
xENoTx

Arrest Manager not loading

Whats wrong with Arrest Manager mod which can be used with LSPD:FR ?

Log:
[12/16/2015 9:43:49 PM.269] LSPD First Response: Arrest Manager not loading. The current game version is newer than 1.0.505.2 and is incompatible.

P.S. Yes, i understand that is the problem with version mismatch, but topic with this mod is gone. That's the reason why i did this and there is 2 another questions:
1.Will author continue his job with this mod?

2.Is there any solutions to fix this problem by myself?

Edited by xENoTx

6 minutes ago, xENoTx said:

Log:
[12/16/2015 9:43:49 PM.269] LSPD First Response: Arrest Manager not loading. The current game version is newer than 1.0.505.2 and is incompatible.

P.S. Yes, i understand that is the problem with version mismatch, but topic with this mod is gone. That's the reason why i did this and there is 2 another questions:

Albo is working on an update for the newest RPH version. Sit tight.

2 hours ago, xENoTx said:

Log:

Might take a little bit of time but he is currently taking exams which are beyond more important to be honest.

Remove Traffic Policer and Arrest Manager for now. Albo1125 already indicated that they will not work with the new version of RagePluginHook. He will update them this weekend as he currently taking School Exams.

Also agree he deserves allot respect fpr taking time out of busy schedule to update his work when rage and gta update. Many should appreciate the work and time and see the updates as a break from the game for a short bit. 

arrest manager was working fine then they update gta v now it won't load due to it needing to be updated to the gta v standards i guess.. Please release the update soon..

Thanks

What's funny is I have retail verson. It did the initial update but I block it from doing the large download after it auto connects to sign into the social thing detecting a update. It did that but I blocked the full update. Everything my end runs fine even albos plugin arrest manager. It's showing latest gta v at the launch screen. As I said I don't let it get to that big 9999 whatever update. I only allowed it to do the first auto detect download of 25 mb then pulled the wifi usb after it wanted me to sign into social club. I only allowed it enough time to auto sign in and then get as far as maybe 2 mb in downloading and paused it pulled the wifi stick. It signs in offline fine again with rage. I also noticed a better fps rate as others. I don't think I'll update anything till later on. As it is all my mods and plugins are working. I dont do the online play so it's whatever I just need it to detect the offline login and pull the stick once it comes to that everytime. But it's showing latest launcher. I know if I let it get that 9999 mb download I'm sure it would alter the rpf folders and cause issues like others.