awesomechineseboy

Vehicle folders

Hi I had to reinstall every single car that I had in my game after the update:( however I forgot which cars go in which folder if someone knows, please post the car (police1, fbi2, sheriff, etc...) and which folder they are supposed to go into (patchday2, patchday4, etc...) thanks so much for your time!

They should state where they go in the readme of the  vehicle mods you're installing. 

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to GTA V Support, this is not LSPDFR related.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

4 hours ago, awesomechineseboy said:

@CouthInk4 i switched up the names of the cars (police4 to fbi,,, etc) so the readme is not really useful:( can someone please help me with this? thanks!

What exactly do you need? You know you can search for each vehicle with OpenIV's search tool right? And you can double click the .ytd file of that car like "sheriff.ytd" and see what car you have installed there. Would probably be easiest for you at this point.

29 minutes ago, Sizzlenuts said:

What exactly do you need? You know you can search for each vehicle with OpenIV's search tool right? And you can double click the .ytd file of that car like "sheriff.ytd" and see what car you have installed there. Would probably be easiest for you at this point.

Thanks for the reply, after some trial and error I finally got them all right. Some police cars like police1, aren't in openiv at all, after my update folder got rewritten so it was sort of confusing, thanks though!