Sign in to follow this  
OfficerJace

How to keep helmet on?

If you open the quick-menu you should find an option for hat/helmets (haven't played in a while). If you choose a helmet for this slot, it'll stay on.

16 minutes ago, Tozza said:

If you open the quick-menu you should find an option for hat/helmets (haven't played in a while). If you choose a helmet for this slot, it'll stay on.

Cant do this when on duty

22 minutes ago, OfficerJace said:

Anyway to keep bike helmet on? or scrips

I'm assuming you're talking about the highway patrol ped, as this is posted in the LSPDFR discussion section. If so, you need a trainer that has an option to put on hats (simple native trainer is a good one, don't currently have a link though). Basically, you put on the helmet that way, and when getting on a motorcycle it should not spawn an actual helmet, but instead keep the helmet you put on as a hat.

Hope this makes sense, I'm not the greatest at explaining :)

12 hours ago, SuperStumpje said:

I'm assuming you're talking about the highway patrol ped, as this is posted in the LSPDFR discussion section. If so, you need a trainer that has an option to put on hats (simple native trainer is a good one, don't currently have a link though). Basically, you put on the helmet that way, and when getting on a motorcycle it should not spawn an actual helmet, but instead keep the helmet you put on as a hat.

Hope this makes sense, I'm not the greatest at explaining :)

it works well:thumbsup:

Edited by OfficerJace