Sign in to follow this  
HulaRula

No mods loading (even modded vehicles)

Hi,

I've downloaded both LSPDFR and RHP 0.28 as well as the scripthook/asi loader and trainer. To my knowledge, I've installed all these mods correctly (I previously have managed to make the game work with mods) however, once in-game, no mods work, RHP doesn't load (despite me starting RHP correctly) and even my modded vehicles don't load in game. I'm also missing patchday4ng in my update file.

I've tried unistalling my anti-virus, reinstalling LSPDFR and RHP. I've made sure everything I'm using is the latests and compatible. I'm running v505, the lowrider update.

Any help is much appreciated. 

EDIT: Sorry, no Idea how I managed to double post.

Edited by Tozza

No idea what can this be. But if every solution given fails, you've only one thing left to do.

If you have the Steam/R* Warehouse version, reinstall the game and then retry after you made sure to delete every file.

If you have the retail version (with the 7 DVDs), make sure to delete any file that wasn't originally in the game then insert DVD 1 and choose 'repair'. Once done, retry to mod your game.

Edited by Hystery

25 minutes ago, Hystery said:

If you have the retail version (with the 7 DVDs), make sure to delete any file that wasn't originally in the game then insert DVD 1 and choose 'repair'. Once done, retry to mod your game.

I've already done this, this is on a fresh installation.

Thanks for the reply.

Did you try launching RHP as an administrator? Have you tried to change the settings to increase the time limit before it gives up on loading?

Yes, I've tried several other methods of starting the game up too. I haven't tried increasing my settings however the game ran flawlessly beforehand and I can't really increase the settings further.