Azteco

Policeold and policeold2 locations?

I believe I found the policeold file locations to add a new vehicle but want to double check. Can someone kindly who knows the correct ytd path location to modify or update those to vehicles to a mod? Also can I modify the vehicles.meta for those 2 to police 3 handling? What about the sound of the vehicle I am unsure about the correct path. Thank you just needing a little guidance I tried it before almost got it but crashed lcpdfr.

9 hours ago, CouthInk4 said:

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

Thanks for moving it. Sorry about that I use a mobile device and it kept loading it without any links or forum name. Probably on my end. Apologies for that.

I put them in but I cannot get the lights to work. The emeregency lights and if they do its like the orIginla policeold etc. I'm thinking I have to make a stop at the vehicles meta and carvariations meta correct?

I did some changes with the vehicles.meta but cannot get the lights to work. I'm on right track though just can't figure it out.

Disregard found the older topic regarding this and just adding a vehicle instead of replacing the old ones since it isn't possible for the lights I read. I did however change the vehicle, sounds, minimal lighting and emergency sounds to lapd style. 

Edited by Azteco

4 hours ago, Azteco said:

I put them in but I cannot get the lights to work. The emeregency lights and if they do its like the orIginla policeold etc. I'm thinking I have to make a stop at the vehicles meta and carvariations meta correct?

I did some changes with the vehicles.meta but cannot get the lights to work. I'm on right track though just can't figure it out.

Disregard found the older topic regarding this and just adding a vehicle instead of replacing the old ones since it isn't possible for the lights I read. I did however change the vehicle, sounds, minimal lighting and emergency sounds to lapd style. 

Are you sure the vehicles sirenSettings entry in the carvariations.meta is correct (If you haven't added the vehicle entry you'll need to create it in something like mpluxe2)?

I believe the default for those 2 should be 1 & 5.

Edited by MoreTextures